BY REVLON

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Becky S.
1,151 reviews
Review for: Untamed, Sophisticated, Copper Penny, Tempting, Daydreamer, Dreamer, Posh, Eclectic, Trendy, Gray Suede, Bubbly, Coy, Wild, Other more...
With so many nail colours under 1 item scan it's hard to give a unanimous quantitative review...so I used 4 to be fair because most of the Revlon shades deserve a 4 or 5 with only a few that I found to be of lesser quality or no coloir depth.
The actual item I scanned wasn't on the list and I haven't figured out how to add an item unless absolutely nothing shows up as an option. I found a twin pack of Revlon's COLORSTAY GEL ENVY in Cardshark (100) a bubblegum pink, alongside the DIAMOND TOP COAT (010) a fast drying clear. These retail from $5-$12 each retail so finding the twin pack for $2.00 @ Big Lots, not a sale price, was a huge win.
I don't get manicures very often so I like a nail polish that is easy to apply and gets the desired pigment in 1 or 2 coats with a top coat after. These Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel do just that and are easy to remove. Many people wouldn't like that these can often be peeled or pulled off but I'm fine with it as long as I know what I'm getting...as in...I am not expecting it to last for 2 weeks and it chips or peels in 2 days.
** I'm not sure if they have a sister store but if you live near a Big Lots I found these on accident and they had at least 3 other duos, each with the same top coat. I remember Beginner's Luck, a red one and I think Wild Card were on the shelf.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Hologasm more...
I’m really unimpressed with this color. The picture on Ulta and the name Hologasm certainly suggest that it has a holographic effect. It does not. At all. It’s just a shimmery gray. Not ugly, but nothing like it’s advertised. I would not recommend this color. I like this polish in general, but this color makes me sad. I attached photos with flash, without flash, and a screenshot from Ulta.com.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Blushing more...
I love this color! I spent a lot of time searching for a shade similar to Rose Gold, with a chrome effect. It’s reasonably priced, it’s long lasting- but does tend to chip at times depending on your daily routine. Application is easy, but to get the best effect for this shade- you want to apply a neutral pink underneath, and apply this as a top coat to really make it pop! ✨ I would buy again, & would recommend!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Hologasm more...
When I saw this beautiful holo cap calling to me in my CVS I was so hyped. I have a lot of holo polishes, some from mainstream brands some indie, and of varying textures and vibrancies. Since I know holographic polish looks like garbage anyway in indoor lighting, I didn’t think anything of it and bought it anyway. Well, I wasn’t too thrilled when I discovered it’s just an incredibly dull polish. I’m not sure why it’s so dull, but it is. This line would be good for someone who likes the holo look but isn’t sure about it yet. It just looks like a silver nail polish honestly... I’m not sure if this is the look they were going for or not but it’s definitely not what I expected or wanted. I’ll probably use it as a silver base coat for other toppers. If you’re looking for a true holo I’d shop indie brands, you’ll find much better for the same price.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I love this nail polish. It is amazing for the price and it lasts me a long time. Usually with nail polish that is inexpensive you need to use several coats and then it takes a while to dry. With certain colors of this polish I can get away with on coat only and it dries in about five minutes! I have almost every color of this nail polish because I am so happy with the product.
Kristen B.
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Amethyst Smoke more...
I have this in the color amethyst smoke and it’s really pretty! On the nails it looks like a metallic purple that shifts to green when you look at your nails from a different angle. The only con is that it chips relatively fast. It started chipping for me on the third day but wasn’t noticeably messed up until day 5. If you’re more lenient with chips you could probably get a weeks wear out of this
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
This isn't the greatest nail polish I've ever owned, and it's definitely not worth the price. Mine is a darker shade of green, but this is the closest thing I could find. It chips off so easily. I'm not much of a Revlon fan.
Ashten Y.
This polish is the best gold nail polish I have tried. It's not a sparkly gold like a lot of them are, but more of a liquid gold and it looks amazing. The only downside to it for me was that it seemed like it took a long time to dry. I always have to plan for an extra thirty minutes to make sure it dries. Other than that, this is an awesome product.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I bought this on Amazon for a little under $4 and I'm happy I did! I purchased the color "copper penny" and it's a great color. It's shimmery but a neutral color so it's still classy. It goes well with almost any outfit as well. It stays on for quite a while without chipping and dries relatively fast.
Elena P.
Schnecksville
Beautiful color, looks great when dry on the nail, and is easy to apply. It doesn't dry up in the bottle, after having it for a long time. However, it doesn't dry easily on the nail. I think this brand is worth the extra cost, because their colors look great, and the quality of polish is great.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
Where can I get this product from?