BY REVLON #34 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Becky S.
Review for: Untamed, Sophisticated, Copper Penny, Revlon Nail Enamel, Romantique, Tempting, Hypnotic, Stunner, Daydreamer, Chic, Dreamer, Posh, Eclectic, Trendy, Gray Suede, Fuchsia Fever 901, Bubbly, Coy, Wild, Other more...
With so many nail colours under 1 item scan it's hard to give a unanimous quantitative review...so I used 4 to be fair because most of the Revlon shades deserve a 4 or 5 with only a few that I found to be of lesser quality or no coloir depth.
The actual item I scanned wasn't on the list and I haven't figured out how to add an item unless absolutely nothing shows up as an option. I found a twin pack of Revlon's COLORSTAY GEL ENVY in Cardshark (100) a bubblegum pink, alongside the DIAMOND TOP COAT (010) a fast drying clear. These retail from $5-$12 each retail so finding the twin pack for $2.00 @ Big Lots, not a sale price, was a huge win.
I don't get manicures very often so I like a nail polish that is easy to apply and gets the desired pigment in 1 or 2 coats with a top coat after. These Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel do just that and are easy to remove. Many people wouldn't like that these can often be peeled or pulled off but I'm fine with it as long as I know what I'm getting...as in...I am not expecting it to last for 2 weeks and it chips or peels in 2 days.
** I'm not sure if they have a sister store but if you live near a Big Lots I found these on accident and they had at least 3 other duos, each with the same top coat. I remember Beginner's Luck, a red one and I think Wild Card were on the shelf.
Kendall K.
Indiana
Review for: Irresistible more...
You’re probably wondering why I uploaded this photo of my questionable looking nails, but it’s to show you how this polish wears in a week. I painted my nails last Sunday in the shade “Irresistible” and I took this photo a few minutes ago, exactly 7 days later. I know my nails don’t look great, but this is after a whole week!! Many of my polishes start chipping after a day or two, but this one went about 4 days before chilling at all. The color is beautiful and nice for springtime. I highly recommend this one!
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Bohemian more...
I’ve tried out a few different colors in this particular Revlon Polish, and while it’s not my absolute favorite, it definitely gets the job done. I will say that the majority of the colors are opaque and don’t require too many coats to make it look nice, however, I don’t think it lasts long and find the polish chips pretty easily, even with a good top coat. I do love the color selection they have though, so if I could find a way to make the actual polish last longer, I’d be all in!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Hologasm more...
When I saw this beautiful holo cap calling to me in my CVS I was so hyped. I have a lot of holo polishes, some from mainstream brands some indie, and of varying textures and vibrancies. Since I know holographic polish looks like garbage anyway in indoor lighting, I didn’t think anything of it and bought it anyway. Well, I wasn’t too thrilled when I discovered it’s just an incredibly dull polish. I’m not sure why it’s so dull, but it is. This line would be good for someone who likes the holo look but isn’t sure about it yet. It just looks like a silver nail polish honestly... I’m not sure if this is the look they were going for or not but it’s definitely not what I expected or wanted. I’ll probably use it as a silver base coat for other toppers. If you’re looking for a true holo I’d shop indie brands, you’ll find much better for the same price.
Linda P.
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Oh My Magenta more...
The formula seems thin, but it's not watery. It's all color. I love this for classy looking nails when I need to time down my wild side. They dry fast. One coat does the trick but 2 coats makes it look like gel. Good stuff
Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
I love this nail polish. It is amazing for the price and it lasts me a long time. Usually with nail polish that is inexpensive you need to use several coats and then it takes a while to dry. With certain colors of this polish I can get away with on coat only and it dries in about five minutes! I have almost every color of this nail polish because I am so happy with the product.
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love my Revlon Nail Polish. Much more than some of the other more expensive brands. The product stays thin, making it easy to apply. The color lasts for a couple weeks without chipping (I also use a base and too coat). I would recommend these polishes.
Samantha M.
Augusta
My mother had a couple of these when I was young, and still has those same bottles to this day. I tried one out and was pleasantly surprised at how nice the color showed on my nails after ten years of them basically rotting in her bathroom cabinet. Formula is thinner, so multiple coats are required, and staying power isn't as strong as the salon brands, but you know, for something I can snag at Walgreens, it's a damn good option.
Kailey T.
Review for: Vixen more...
This nail polish is great, especially for the price. It does not thicken up and become messy or hard to apply like some nail polishes. My only complaint is that the shade of the color looks very different depending on how many coats you apply, and how thick they are. If I apply two coats the color sometimes tends to look quite a bit darker than it does in the bottle. Overall though, this is a great product.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Review for: Hypnotic more...
I have a fairly large collection of various brands of polishes and love this polish! This color is gorgeous!! Revlon has a huge array of colors and they can be found almost everywhere. It is a bit thin so you definitely need at least two coats. It does chip off on me frequently but I have natural nails and am a housewife so I'm constantly using my hands. It does seem to adhere to acrylics much better, but I think most polishes do. (Note- pictures on my reviews belong to me and may not be used without permission. Please don't steal pics, take your own)
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?