BY REVLON

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
I like this nail polish. It is affordable and comes in so many different shades. I particularly like this shade because of the goldy nude shade it gives to my nails. I think that it was very pigmented and I only needed to apply one coat of it. It did chip within a few days but I also did not apply a top coat.
Becky S.
1,174 reviews
Review for: Untamed, Sophisticated, Copper Penny, Tempting, Daydreamer, Dreamer, Posh, Eclectic, Trendy, Gray Suede, Bubbly, Coy, Wild, Other more...
With so many nail colours under 1 item scan it's hard to give a unanimous quantitative review...so I used 4 to be fair because most of the Revlon shades deserve a 4 or 5 with only a few that I found to be of lesser quality or no coloir depth.
The actual item I scanned wasn't on the list and I haven't figured out how to add an item unless absolutely nothing shows up as an option. I found a twin pack of Revlon's COLORSTAY GEL ENVY in Cardshark (100) a bubblegum pink, alongside the DIAMOND TOP COAT (010) a fast drying clear. These retail from $5-$12 each retail so finding the twin pack for $2.00 @ Big Lots, not a sale price, was a huge win.
I don't get manicures very often so I like a nail polish that is easy to apply and gets the desired pigment in 1 or 2 coats with a top coat after. These Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel do just that and are easy to remove. Many people wouldn't like that these can often be peeled or pulled off but I'm fine with it as long as I know what I'm getting...as in...I am not expecting it to last for 2 weeks and it chips or peels in 2 days.
** I'm not sure if they have a sister store but if you live near a Big Lots I found these on accident and they had at least 3 other duos, each with the same top coat. I remember Beginner's Luck, a red one and I think Wild Card were on the shelf.
Josephine B.
Lawrence, KS
Wonderful nail polish. Lasts fine by itself, but when paired with a base coat and top coat, very very good nail polish. Beautiful color selection and the metallics always blow my mind (especially Copper Penny. So pretty in the fall!).
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Hologasm more...
I’m really unimpressed with this color. The picture on Ulta and the name Hologasm certainly suggest that it has a holographic effect. It does not. At all. It’s just a shimmery gray. Not ugly, but nothing like it’s advertised. I would not recommend this color. I like this polish in general, but this color makes me sad. I attached photos with flash, without flash, and a screenshot from Ulta.com.
Sarah H.
Ocala , FL
Very cool color that changes as the light hits it. I find the Revlon a bit thin and take a minimum of two coats and sometimes three to get super solid coverage. But Revlon consistently comes out with just really amazing colors that I don’t see anywhere else so I deal with the not best consistency issue.
Maria P.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Gray Suede more...
I have so many different colors of Revlon nail polish but this is my absolute favorite color! It is a perfect everyday color & I have bought one for my mom & sister, because they kept borrowing mine! I recommend this nail polish!!!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Blushing more...
I love this color! I spent a lot of time searching for a shade similar to Rose Gold, with a chrome effect. It’s reasonably priced, it’s long lasting- but does tend to chip at times depending on your daily routine. Application is easy, but to get the best effect for this shade- you want to apply a neutral pink underneath, and apply this as a top coat to really make it pop! ✨ I would buy again, & would recommend!
Lisa M.
Stewartsville
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite nail polish. The width of the brush is perfect and the colors always come out amazing. I do 2 coats and a top clear and lasts at least a week so I usually do them weekly.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Hologasm more...
When I saw this beautiful holo cap calling to me in my CVS I was so hyped. I have a lot of holo polishes, some from mainstream brands some indie, and of varying textures and vibrancies. Since I know holographic polish looks like garbage anyway in indoor lighting, I didn’t think anything of it and bought it anyway. Well, I wasn’t too thrilled when I discovered it’s just an incredibly dull polish. I’m not sure why it’s so dull, but it is. This line would be good for someone who likes the holo look but isn’t sure about it yet. It just looks like a silver nail polish honestly... I’m not sure if this is the look they were going for or not but it’s definitely not what I expected or wanted. I’ll probably use it as a silver base coat for other toppers. If you’re looking for a true holo I’d shop indie brands, you’ll find much better for the same price.
Roxana V.
Me gusta mucho sus colores su textura y dura bastante tiempo para sentirme bien el precio muy bien me encanta es facil de aplicarlo se seca rapido tiene un terminado liso
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Melissa M.
Victor , NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
Where can I get this product from?