Revlon Nail Clip uploaded by Frida M.Revlon Nail Clip uploaded by Brandon P.

BY REVLON #1 in Nail Clippers

SAFE AND EASY NAIL TRIMMIMG

Our simple to use nail clipper is perfect for trimming and grooming your nails at home. Contoured handles are comfortable to hold, while the lever–action blades work easily with either hand. Includes a foldaway file to shape, smooth and gently clean under nails.

• Curved blades fit nails for safe trimming
• Contoured handles assure a firm grip
• Trim along natural nail line

• Will this break if I use it often?1 Answers
  • Does this actually cut your nails and not just bend them?2 Answers
  • Is this high quality,,.. I buy so many and then break2 Answers
Jennifer B.
Haverhill, MA
I can't say theres anything specific that would differentiate these from another brand as I don't really find myself doing much comparison specifically on how nail clippers work. I did purchase Revlon brand to replace my last broken pair of nail clippers. The only real reason for the specific brand purchase was a store deal where they were only $1 with the purchase of a Revlon nail polish. As I've gone back to painting my nails more and having natural nails instead of acrylic, it seemed worthwhile given there was a specific polish color I wanted that day. Overall, these get the job done
Charlea M.
Caro
These are my nail clippers that I have used since high school. I purchase a new pair every year and they work wonderfully. I don’t have a problem with them trimming through my nails so, they definitely work for me. I haven’t used any other brand because these are the ones that have worked for me for years. I never have a hard time finding these when I go to the store. I will definitely keep purchasing them.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
So far out of all the toenail clippers and nippers that I found these of been the best. I think he’s up at Walmart for a very affordable price and they really make sure that I have no hang news and they really make cutting my fingernails a breeze. Also I like the really cute design that they have on the sides have a crisscross really cute and really feminine I always have it in my bag. So yeah these are my favorite.
Mary M.
McLean
This first part of doing your nails is shaping them properly. The Revlon nail clippers are my favorite because they are easy to use and can maneuver into whatever space necessary to get rid of cuticles and tricky hangnails. I keep multiple pairs so my husband doesn't have to keep stealing mine
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
Really cheap! I’d say I spent less than $3 for my nail clippers and it’s still good to this day! I believe i bought it like 3 years ago. I love Revlon. I 100% would recommend to someone to purchase, because it’s affordable and durable.
Riley H.
Dawsonville
Amazing price and quality. Super sharp. Perfect size for your purse. Very easy to use. High quality metal, no rusting or showing of age. This is the only clippers I’ll ever buy and I will absolutely buy again although I don’t think I’ll have to seeing as how long they’ve lasted me so far.
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
Honestly, these nail clippers are nothing fancy to look at and nothing that I’d go shout from a rooftop for. BUT. They get the job done perfectly. No double-cutting or irritating strandy nails. They’re sharp and easily portable and easy to cut with. I’d buy these again for sure!
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
Pretty middle of the line as far as nail clippers go. They usually will last my household about 6 months and then they seem too dull to cut precise enough and they're usually then retired. But for the price-fixing can't really ask for too much more than that right??
Breonna B.
Great product.  Doesn’t get dulled down.  I would definitely recommend these to a friend and I would purchase them again. No cons only pros with this product cuts through your nails very easily doesn’t bend your nails. This product is a 10/10.
Irene G.
fullerton
Nails clippers are probably one thing that not many people pay attention to,, well you should !! They don’t all work the same! I love this brand because they’re easy to use and the blades aren’t sharp to where if by accident you Clip too much it’ll hurt ! Target has some great clippers !
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this actually cut your nails and not just bend them?
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this high quality,,.. I buy so many and then break
Haley N.
Does this make a round or square tip?
Lucy F.
High ridge
Will this break if I use it often?
lily g.
United States
Kinda off topic but...anyone wanna do follow for follow? Let's help each other get a VoxBox! I also do the same thing on Insta: @lilethgold, and Twitter: Lily_Gold1