BY REVLON #23 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. .

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only wor...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, wh...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jaymee L.
St, ON
Summer is the time where you want your nails to look the best. I put this stuff on my nails daily/every few days and honestly my nails have never looked better. It makes them grow SO long SO fast. This is a must have for the summer. Makes my nails look fake. Give this a try you won't regret it!!
Stephanie L.
For the people that are complaining about having to apply lots of coats to get the color this products isn't meant for color. it's meant for treatments.
This product seems to be working well. my nails are damaged from stress, work and change with the weather. my nails don't seem to be cracking since I've been using it
I apply 2 coats. By the time I have my second hand painted it's dry and ready for the second coat. I applied it for 4 days straight. 2 coats each day. take it off let my nails breathe over night then start over.
price is really reasonable!!
Catherine M.
Memphis,TN
I love this product.I use this before paint my nails because it protects my nails and keeps them from breaking and cracking.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I actually bought this clearanced to try out so I’m not sure of the shelf life on this. Since it was clearanced the price was good. I haven’t seen much improvement for nail care as I would have liked but that could be a health issue not a product issue. It is a good base coat that I will continue to use at least until it runs out.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this nail polish. It goes on so easily , last a long time and unlike other treatments it dries very very quickly.
Chiara R.
I love this product so much! I have used it on breaks in my nail, and it held for a week with some reapplication. Also helps prevent snags after cutting your nails.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Oh my I love this product. But cannot find it anymore. I am seriously gutted. Please bring it back revlon. I have tried so many different brands and nothing has compared. I have thin very weak brittle nails. I need this back in my life. It's affordable and does exactly what it promises to do. My nails are much more alive when using this item. But nearing the end totally gutted
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
I love Revlon nail products. They use the highest quality ingredients in vitamins to help your nails. This is so beneficial for the strength and health of your nails. It goes on easy.
Hunter B.
Quebec
It sticks quite nicely to the nail, treating them well and when you peel it off, it doesn't break off parts of the nail as some would do. No need for colour as this is a nail treatment, obviously. The price is reasonable because you do get a lot of uses out of it, and I bought it twice, now.
Katherine R.
Treats damaged nails (due to fake nails, etc). It definitely works and boost your nail growth. Easy to apply, it's pinkish/clear to it's okay to be messy. It's a great "in between fake nails" plain polish. Great!!
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?