BY REVLON #23 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. .

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only wor...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, wh...1 Answers
Catherine M.
Memphis,TN
I love this product.I use this before paint my nails because it protects my nails and keeps them from breaking and cracking.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this nail polish. It goes on so easily , last a long time and unlike other treatments it dries very very quickly.
Chiara R.
I love this product so much! I have used it on breaks in my nail, and it held for a week with some reapplication. Also helps prevent snags after cutting your nails.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Oh my I love this product. But cannot find it anymore. I am seriously gutted. Please bring it back revlon. I have tried so many different brands and nothing has compared. I have thin very weak brittle nails. I need this back in my life. It's affordable and does exactly what it promises to do. My nails are much more alive when using this item. But nearing the end totally gutted
Jaymee L.
St, ON
Summer is the time where you want your nails to look the best. I put this stuff on my nails daily/every few days and honestly my nails have never looked better. It makes them grow SO long SO fast. This is a must have for the summer. Makes my nails look fake. Give this a try you won't regret it!!
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
I love Revlon nail products. They use the highest quality ingredients in vitamins to help your nails. This is so beneficial for the strength and health of your nails. It goes on easy.
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Treats damaged nails (due to fake nails, etc). It definitely works and boost your nail growth. Easy to apply, it's pinkish/clear to it's okay to be messy. It's a great "in between fake nails" plain polish. Great!!
GĂ©nesis R.
Port Chester, NY
I really like this color and is suitable with my short nails. These glazes have an incredible quality and are very durable.
Alyssa D.
Staten Island, NY
Love this! My nails are super prone to breakage and I can never grow them long. I've been growing my nails out for a little over a week and a half and they haven't broken and look great! Now I don't have to worry about my nails breaking before I have time to get to the salon. Woo!
Morgan R.
Brownsburg, IN
Reckon Treat & Boost nail polish is my absolute favorite. This product keeps my nails healthy, strong and leaves a gorgeous glossy finish!!
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?