BY REVLON #23 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. .

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only wor...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, wh...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this nail polish. It goes on so easily , last a long time and unlike other treatments it dries very very quickly.
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
This nail polish is actually good it helps treat damage nails I use it often. I would recommend it to other people.
Tina J.
Love Revlon nail polish. It never disappoints. I also love that they haven't gone over into the UV gel nails.
Emily C.
Slippery Rock, PA
My favorite top coat ever! Great finish dries easily. Not too expensive and gives a nail salon finish!
Jaymee L.
St, ON
Summer is the time where you want your nails to look the best. I put this stuff on my nails daily/every few days and honestly my nails have never looked better. It makes them grow SO long SO fast. This is a must have for the summer. Makes my nails look fake. Give this a try you won't regret it!!
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Oh my I love this product. But cannot find it anymore. I am seriously gutted. Please bring it back revlon. I have tried so many different brands and nothing has compared. I have thin very weak brittle nails. I need this back in my life. It's affordable and does exactly what it promises to do. My nails are much more alive when using this item. But nearing the end totally gutted
Chiara R.
I love this product so much! I have used it on breaks in my nail, and it held for a week with some reapplication. Also helps prevent snags after cutting your nails.
Leigh-Anne  d.
This nail treatment made my nails feel stronger after the first time I used it. I use it as a base coat and on it's own. It gives my nails a very faint pink colour. It last on my nails for about 6 days with one coat. If I wear it on it's own, I apply the nail treatment once a day for a week. After a week, I remove it and apply it again. When I use it as a base coat for nail polish, my nail polish chips after about 4 days.
Hunter B.
Quebec
It sticks quite nicely to the nail, treating them well and when you peel it off, it doesn't break off parts of the nail as some would do. No need for colour as this is a nail treatment, obviously. The price is reasonable because you do get a lot of uses out of it, and I bought it twice, now.
Tiffany B.
I've used this on its own and as a base coat, and it works for me. The nail polish actually sticks to this, unlike the Revlon Multi Care Base and Top Coat. I can't say whether it actually does treat the nails or not, since it seems that applying any kind of polish makes my nails feel harder, but it didn't seem to damage my nails at all.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?