BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a ...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jonna N.
I trust Revlon brands a lot. They are affordable and dry fast.

This treat and boost helped my my nail growth and I'm glad since I love painting my nails.

Worth investing in
Tina J.
Love Revlon nail polish. It never disappoints. I also love that they haven't gone over into the UV gel nails.
Chiara R.
I love this product so much! I have used it on breaks in my nail, and it held for a week with some reapplication. Also helps prevent snags after cutting your nails.
Jaymee L.
St.Catharines, ON
Summer is the time where you want your nails to look the best. I put this stuff on my nails daily/every few days and honestly my nails have never looked better. It makes them grow SO long SO fast. This is a must have for the summer. Makes my nails look fake. Give this a try you won't regret it!!
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Oh my I love this product. But cannot find it anymore. I am seriously gutted. Please bring it back revlon. I have tried so many different brands and nothing has compared. I have thin very weak brittle nails. I need this back in my life. It's affordable and does exactly what it promises to do. My nails are much more alive when using this item. But nearing the end totally gutted
Tiffany B.
I've used this on its own and as a base coat, and it works for me. The nail polish actually sticks to this, unlike the Revlon Multi Care Base and Top Coat. I can't say whether it actually does treat the nails or not, since it seems that applying any kind of polish makes my nails feel harder, but it didn't seem to damage my nails at all.
Leigh-Anne  d.
This nail treatment made my nails feel stronger after the first time I used it. I use it as a base coat and on it's own. It gives my nails a very faint pink colour. It last on my nails for about 6 days with one coat. If I wear it on it's own, I apply the nail treatment once a day for a week. After a week, I remove it and apply it again. When I use it as a base coat for nail polish, my nail polish chips after about 4 days.
Desiree C.
I loved the colour of this nail polish but I hated how I had to apply many coats to get the full colour instead of a the transparen't colour.
Amira  s.
Dubai, Al rashidiya
I love this colour really suits on my nail love its so pop and pinky 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Hunter B.
Quebec
It sticks quite nicely to the nail, treating them well and when you peel it off, it doesn't break off parts of the nail as some would do. No need for colour as this is a nail treatment, obviously. The price is reasonable because you do get a lot of uses out of it, and I bought it twice, now.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?