BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a bo...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it...1 Answers
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. It is nice for thin nails and chipped nails as it repairs them. I put it on before i put on polish or just throughout the week to make my nails perfect.
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
This product is definitely my MVP Product. It goes everywhere with me! It really does fill in chips and cracks, and makes your nails look perfect! I am so glad I found this product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who finds themselves with dry, damaged, or imperfect nails. This is a must have!!!!!
Janie T.
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Super beneficial for your nails. Love that it is Easy to use. Use it just like nail polish. And good for your nails...awesome!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
This stuff really does boost your nails and it makes them look beautiful! It's not too pricey either! Def worth the money
Alison O.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
My nails are so think and break so easy but I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it made my nails thicker and stronger
Emily C.
Emily C.
Slippery Rock, PA
My favorite top coat ever! Great finish dries easily. Not too expensive and gives a nail salon finish!
Kyliah M.
Kyliah M.
Logan, OH
This nail polish has awesome coverage. The smell is kinda strong but not overwhelming. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a while to dry.
Jonna N.
Jonna N.
chicago, IL
I trust Revlon brands a lot. They are affordable and dry fast.

This treat and boost helped my my nail growth and I'm glad since I love painting my nails.

Worth investing in
Tina J.
Tina J.
Love Revlon nail polish. It never disappoints. I also love that they haven't gone over into the UV gel nails.
Maya C.
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
I haven't been using this product for long enough to say whether or not it will treat my nails, but I have used it as a base as well as a top coat and I think that it works well as both. Plus unlike standard base and top coats this one works for your nails' benefit.
Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?