BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a ...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does ...1 Answers
Heather K.
I love this brand of polish. it goes on smooth and doesn't take long to dry. it Sisto overt time didn't get thick and nasty. the color pigments are awesome. it only takes 2 coats to get the right color. I'm obsessed with nail polish.and this is my favorite. ..
Jonna N.
I trust Revlon brands a lot. They are affordable and dry fast.

This treat and boost helped my my nail growth and I'm glad since I love painting my nails.

Worth investing in
Michaela B.
I love this polish. It is nice for thin nails and chipped nails as it repairs them. I put it on before i put on polish or just throughout the week to make my nails perfect.
Kyliah M.
Logan, OH
This nail polish has awesome coverage. The smell is kinda strong but not overwhelming. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a while to dry.
Morgan R.
Brownsburg, IN
Reckon Treat & Boost nail polish is my absolute favorite. This product keeps my nails healthy, strong and leaves a gorgeous glossy finish!!
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Super beneficial for your nails. Love that it is Easy to use. Use it just like nail polish. And good for your nails...awesome!
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
My nails are so think and break so easy but I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it made my nails thicker and stronger
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
I really like this color and is suitable with my short nails. These glazes have an incredible quality and are very durable.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
This stuff really does boost your nails and it makes them look beautiful! It's not too pricey either! Def worth the money
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this nail polish. It goes on so easily , last a long time and unlike other treatments it dries very very quickly.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?