BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a ...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does ...1 Answers
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is actually good it helps treat damage nails I use it often. I would recommend it to other people.
Maya C.
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
I haven't been using this product for long enough to say whether or not it will treat my nails, but I have used it as a base as well as a top coat and I think that it works well as both. Plus unlike standard base and top coats this one works for your nails' benefit.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. It is nice for thin nails and chipped nails as it repairs them. I put it on before i put on polish or just throughout the week to make my nails perfect.
Aria A.
Aria A.
Bismarck, ND
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks but I've really noticed a difference in my nails. They felt stronger after the first use and after about a week I noticed there was less peeling on my nails. This is a horrible base coat though so even though the bottle says you can use it as such I wouldn't.
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
This product is definitely my MVP Product. It goes everywhere with me! It really does fill in chips and cracks, and makes your nails look perfect! I am so glad I found this product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who finds themselves with dry, damaged, or imperfect nails. This is a must have!!!!!
Janie T.
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Super beneficial for your nails. Love that it is Easy to use. Use it just like nail polish. And good for your nails...awesome!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really does boost your nails and it makes them look beautiful! It's not too pricey either! Def worth the money
Alison O.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
My nails are so think and break so easy but I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it made my nails thicker and stronger
Emily C.
Emily C.
Slippery Rock, PA
My favorite top coat ever! Great finish dries easily. Not too expensive and gives a nail salon finish!
Kyliah M.
Kyliah M.
Logan, OH
This nail polish has awesome coverage. The smell is kinda strong but not overwhelming. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a while to dry.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?
Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?