BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a ...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
I like to use this before applying nail polish, and it's great! It doesn't interfere with the color and dries down quickly. I wouldn't use it on it's own because I feel as if it remains a bit sticky, but it's great for underneath to protect your nails.
Katherine R.
Treats damaged nails (due to fake nails, etc). It definitely works and boost your nail growth. Easy to apply, it's pinkish/clear to it's okay to be messy. It's a great "in between fake nails" plain polish. Great!!
GĂ©nesis R.
Port Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this color and is suitable with my short nails. These glazes have an incredible quality and are very durable.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
This product is definitely my MVP Product. It goes everywhere with me! It really does fill in chips and cracks, and makes your nails look perfect! I am so glad I found this product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who finds themselves with dry, damaged, or imperfect nails. This is a must have!!!!!
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really does boost your nails and it makes them look beautiful! It's not too pricey either! Def worth the money
Kyliah M.
Logan, OH
This nail polish has awesome coverage. The smell is kinda strong but not overwhelming. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a while to dry.
Emily C.
Slippery Rock, PA
My favorite top coat ever! Great finish dries easily. Not too expensive and gives a nail salon finish!
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
My nails are so think and break so easy but I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it made my nails thicker and stronger
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Super beneficial for your nails. Love that it is Easy to use. Use it just like nail polish. And good for your nails...awesome!
Tina J.
Love Revlon nail polish. It never disappoints. I also love that they haven't gone over into the UV gel nails.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?