BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a ...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I actually bought this clearanced to try out so I’m not sure of the shelf life on this. Since it was clearanced the price was good. I haven’t seen much improvement for nail care as I would have liked but that could be a health issue not a product issue. It is a good base coat that I will continue to use at least until it runs out.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
I love Revlon nail products. They use the highest quality ingredients in vitamins to help your nails. This is so beneficial for the strength and health of your nails. It goes on easy.
Stephanie L.
For the people that are complaining about having to apply lots of coats to get the color this products isn't meant for color. it's meant for treatments.
This product seems to be working well. my nails are damaged from stress, work and change with the weather. my nails don't seem to be cracking since I've been using it
I apply 2 coats. By the time I have my second hand painted it's dry and ready for the second coat. I applied it for 4 days straight. 2 coats each day. take it off let my nails breathe over night then start over.
price is really reasonable!!
Aria A.
Bismarck, ND
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks but I've really noticed a difference in my nails. They felt stronger after the first use and after about a week I noticed there was less peeling on my nails. This is a horrible base coat though so even though the bottle says you can use it as such I wouldn't.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
This product is definitely my MVP Product. It goes everywhere with me! It really does fill in chips and cracks, and makes your nails look perfect! I am so glad I found this product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who finds themselves with dry, damaged, or imperfect nails. This is a must have!!!!!
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
I like to use this before applying nail polish, and it's great! It doesn't interfere with the color and dries down quickly. I wouldn't use it on it's own because I feel as if it remains a bit sticky, but it's great for underneath to protect your nails.
Eva  Y.
Chicago , IL
This is one treatment I can't live without I actually have to buy two bottles at a time cause it is very difficult on finding it. But target is your best shot. I love the way it leaves my finger nails and the way my nails look after. My cuticles aren't so dry anymore :) I recommend this 100%
Alyssa D.
Staten Island, NY
Love this! My nails are super prone to breakage and I can never grow them long. I've been growing my nails out for a little over a week and a half and they haven't broken and look great! Now I don't have to worry about my nails breaking before I have time to get to the salon. Woo!
Katherine R.
Treats damaged nails (due to fake nails, etc). It definitely works and boost your nail growth. Easy to apply, it's pinkish/clear to it's okay to be messy. It's a great "in between fake nails" plain polish. Great!!
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
I haven't been using this product for long enough to say whether or not it will treat my nails, but I have used it as a base as well as a top coat and I think that it works well as both. Plus unlike standard base and top coats this one works for your nails' benefit.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?