BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a ...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Revlon nail products. They use the highest quality ingredients in vitamins to help your nails. This is so beneficial for the strength and health of your nails. It goes on easy.
Katherine R.
Treats damaged nails (due to fake nails, etc). It definitely works and boost your nail growth. Easy to apply, it's pinkish/clear to it's okay to be messy. It's a great "in between fake nails" plain polish. Great!!
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this color and is suitable with my short nails. These glazes have an incredible quality and are very durable.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this nail polish. It goes on so easily , last a long time and unlike other treatments it dries very very quickly.
Aria A.
Bismarck, ND
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks but I've really noticed a difference in my nails. They felt stronger after the first use and after about a week I noticed there was less peeling on my nails. This is a horrible base coat though so even though the bottle says you can use it as such I wouldn't.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really does boost your nails and it makes them look beautiful! It's not too pricey either! Def worth the money
Michaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. It is nice for thin nails and chipped nails as it repairs them. I put it on before i put on polish or just throughout the week to make my nails perfect.
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
I haven't been using this product for long enough to say whether or not it will treat my nails, but I have used it as a base as well as a top coat and I think that it works well as both. Plus unlike standard base and top coats this one works for your nails' benefit.
Kyliah M.
Logan, OH
This nail polish has awesome coverage. The smell is kinda strong but not overwhelming. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a while to dry.
Emily C.
Slippery Rock, PA
My favorite top coat ever! Great finish dries easily. Not too expensive and gives a nail salon finish!
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?