BY REVLON

Helps Prevent Nails from Splitting, Cracking, or Breaking So They Grow Longer. Nails feel harder & more resilient. Contains vitamins & antioxidants. . see more...

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a bo...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it...1 Answers
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Staten Island, NY
Love this! My nails are super prone to breakage and I can never grow them long. I've been growing my nails out for a little over a week and a half and they haven't broken and look great! Now I don't have to worry about my nails breaking before I have time to get to the salon. Woo!
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Tai Tam, CA
I like to use this before applying nail polish, and it's great! It doesn't interfere with the color and dries down quickly. I wouldn't use it on it's own because I feel as if it remains a bit sticky, but it's great for underneath to protect your nails.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Treats damaged nails (due to fake nails, etc). It definitely works and boost your nail growth. Easy to apply, it's pinkish/clear to it's okay to be messy. It's a great "in between fake nails" plain polish. Great!!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Brownsburg, IN
Reckon Treat & Boost nail polish is my absolute favorite. This product keeps my nails healthy, strong and leaves a gorgeous glossy finish!!
Génesis R.
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this color and is suitable with my short nails. These glazes have an incredible quality and are very durable.
Joelle R.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Revlon nail products. They use the highest quality ingredients in vitamins to help your nails. This is so beneficial for the strength and health of your nails. It goes on easy.
Eva  Y.
Eva Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one treatment I can't live without I actually have to buy two bottles at a time cause it is very difficult on finding it. But target is your best shot. I love the way it leaves my finger nails and the way my nails look after. My cuticles aren't so dry anymore :) I recommend this 100%
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
For the people that are complaining about having to apply lots of coats to get the color this products isn't meant for color. it's meant for treatments.
This product seems to be working well. my nails are damaged from stress, work and change with the weather. my nails don't seem to be cracking since I've been using it
I apply 2 coats. By the time I have my second hand painted it's dry and ready for the second coat. I applied it for 4 days straight. 2 coats each day. take it off let my nails breathe over night then start over.
price is really reasonable!!
Heather K.
Heather K.
I love this brand of polish. it goes on smooth and doesn't take long to dry. it Sisto overt time didn't get thick and nasty. the color pigments are awesome. it only takes 2 coats to get the right color. I'm obsessed with nail polish.and this is my favorite. ..
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is actually good it helps treat damage nails I use it often. I would recommend it to other people.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?
Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?