BY REVLON

Treat & Boost Revlon is a treatment for a while fortifying soft nails, brittle

• Smooth and repair the nail surface

• Prevents cracks and breaks

• Prevents duplication

• Facilitates and accelerates the growth of the nail

• Contains vitamins E and C, tissue extracts, marine algae, horse chestnut seeds, nettles

• No Formaldehyde, Toluene free

Application: Use on clean nails, manicured every day or as much as desired, thin layer Let dry a few seconds

• I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only wor...1 Answers
  • Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, wh...1 Answers
Tia H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this becAuse mt naila awont grow and are bitter. Ive been trying to grow them out under acrylics and its worked great. Now that the nails are off i use this base coat & they are now growing on thier own!
Nataly L.
Winter Park, FL
Always used a lot of this cause when growing up my nails were very brittle and had harsh lines in them its was weird but it helped and strengthen my nails a lot and now they are good.
Anna P.
PEARSALL , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Last year I closed my finger nail on door. It would only grow about a half inch before splitting. As the months have gone on the growth is less and less prior to splitting. Have been applying this about twice a week and growth is improving. No need to use polish remover. It appears to wear off. Great for brittle nails.
Holli S.
barbourville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product really made a difference with my nail growth and how much more healthy it made my nails. I think it is affordable and recommend it to friends looking for a great nail treat.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I actually bought this clearanced to try out so I’m not sure of the shelf life on this. Since it was clearanced the price was good. I haven’t seen much improvement for nail care as I would have liked but that could be a health issue not a product issue. It is a good base coat that I will continue to use at least until it runs out.
Kelsey W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This dramatically changed my nails. I got acrylics done for a special event and when they came off, my nails were so fragile and weak. I used this every week for about a month and my nails immediately got stronger and broke less often. Now my nails are totally back to normal! I swear by this product
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really short nails which can become annoying when painting my nails. I love using products to make my nails grow, so when I saw this I picked it up right away and bought it. I do believe it makes my nails grow faster than usual and because of it I am able to get a better manicure.
Kia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Reckon nail treat and boost 930 0.5 fluid ounce yes to coconuts moisturizing single use mask is perfect not harsh affordable nice packing best smelling no problems. No room for improvement cus it’s the best.
Carlita R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Revlon nail polish was as expected. Just a heads up, this is one of those cases where color does not come across well on the monitor. I expected something considerably darker. This is pretty much a light pink flesh color.
Kilee C.
Vermontville
Purchased at: ULTA
This revlon nail treat and boost works great, In my opinion i think it is gentle and the product did meet my expectations and i recommend it to anybody who is willing to try it. I would but it again and use it.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I'm looking for a good nail care polish that not only works as a boosting polish for the health in anti-breakage but also that works well as a base coat. I found this in the store and wondered if this would work. Has anyone used it before and could give me an idea how well it works?
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Does the red color show up on the nails at all? If so, what does it look like? Has anyone tried it with Revlon's Nail Brightener on top?