BY REVLON

Extends wear of manicure for up to 2 days. Contains powerful chip protection and a protective seal. Apply one coat over Revlon Nail Enamel for a chip-resistant finish. For optimal results, wait five minutes after applying nail color to apply top coat. Color: Extra Life. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I bought this product in a pinch. My normal top coat is seche vite. I ran out and couldn't find it anywhere. The revlon was a lot less expensive, about half the price. I was honestly surprised at how well it worked. It dried pretty fast and didn't really chip at all. It gives a really nice glossy finish to the nail. There's a matte version too and I really like that one as well.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I paint my nails multiple times a week, so I am always looking for an inexpensive top coat that performs well since I go through it so quickly. This has officially become my go to top coat now! It's inexpensive, gives high shine, dries quickly, and lasts through all of the wear and tear I put on my nails everyday.
Katherine C.
This top coat extends the life of any salon mani or pedi. Bring back the shine and gloss by applying this top coat every other day. You can really extend a mani to at least a week or two.easy to apply since it is clear, anyone can do this tip at home!
👑😎jessica😎👑.  .
Belvidere, IL
This top coat dries really nicely and quick I love how long it secures my nails after I did them at home and the look stays very long
Tammy V.
This top coat keeps the nail paint from chipping as fast. It give the nail polish a more sheen because the top coat is very glossy.
Alex C.
Love this product. Would definitely recommend it to a friend. I feel like it makes my nails polish last up to a week longer.
jessica P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is definitely one of the better top coats i have used. I have only used itnonce. I plan on continuously using this.
Adriana G.
Los Angeles
I love Revlon this clear polish makes my nails look more precious. I buy it in walmart or sometimes in cvs
Jessica V.
Mississauga, ON
Love revlon nail polish! This topcoat leaves my nails super shiny and durable. Minimal chipping! Great value! A nail staple.