BY REVLON #52 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Instantly Smoothes & Softens Cuticles Moisturizes and conditions cuticles for softer, smoother fingertips. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This stuff is amazing! It made my cuticles so soft and they feel much healthier. I use it before I go to bed. It's a great price compared to other brands for what it is and does! I will be buying this again!
Luna H.
Luna H.
I get so many hangnails due to dry hands so I figured I would give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised! It made my cuticles so soft and hang nails are a problem of the past! Definitely go purchase this!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Is perfect to make my manicure, I can never miss it, it gives me great care, it gives me brilliance and strength, it gives me the perfect nails and the cuticles removes them completely, I recommend it. I would buy more but I would like more presentations or colors
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Lafitte
This works GREAT!!!! A must have in my book! I love this product for many reasons, price is definitely one of them! So easy to use and goes on so easily. It doesn't smear like other brands I've tried. I will defiantly buy this item again and again.
Darlyn N.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Heights, NY
Awsome is great to use made my nail stronger i had use like for 3 month good result i recommend it
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
This helps to soften my cuticles. I found it very easy to use and apply! Very affordable.
Nieves B.
Nieves B.
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE THE PRODUCT BECAUSE I SOLVE WHAT I EXPECTED AND THAT ENJOYS ME. I WANT TO TELL MANY MORE THINGS OF THIS BRAND.
Swati J.
Swati J.
Dubai
It makes your nail feel so healthy! It's awesome. I'm in love with this product and can't live without it
Mayara B.
Mayara B.
Desconheço quem não goste desse Amorzinho de produto, esse está na lista do Favorito da vidaaa
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Is this JUST for cuticles, or does it sort of help get rid of hangnails?? Never used this sort of product and don't really understand how!