BY REVLON #51 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Instantly Smoothes & Softens Cuticles Moisturizes and conditions cuticles for softer, smoother fingertips. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie K.
Lafitte
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works GREAT!!!! A must have in my book! I love this product for many reasons, price is definitely one of them! So easy to use and goes on so easily. It doesn't smear like other brands I've tried. I will defiantly buy this item again and again.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is perfect to make my manicure, I can never miss it, it gives me great care, it gives me brilliance and strength, it gives me the perfect nails and the cuticles removes them completely, I recommend it. I would buy more but I would like more presentations or colors
Darlyn N.
Jackson Heights, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awsome is great to use made my nail stronger i had use like for 3 month good result i recommend it
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps to soften my cuticles. I found it very easy to use and apply! Very affordable.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This stuff is amazing! It made my cuticles so soft and they feel much healthier. I use it before I go to bed. It's a great price compared to other brands for what it is and does! I will be buying this again!
Luna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get so many hangnails due to dry hands so I figured I would give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised! It made my cuticles so soft and hang nails are a problem of the past! Definitely go purchase this!
Nieves B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE THE PRODUCT BECAUSE I SOLVE WHAT I EXPECTED AND THAT ENJOYS ME. I WANT TO TELL MANY MORE THINGS OF THIS BRAND.
Swati J.
Dubai
It makes your nail feel so healthy! It's awesome. I'm in love with this product and can't live without it
Mayara B.
Desconheço quem não goste desse Amorzinho de produto, esse está na lista do Favorito da vidaaa
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this JUST for cuticles, or does it sort of help get rid of hangnails?? Never used this sort of product and don't really understand how!