Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy - Sun Shower uploaded by Layla M.

BY REVLON #65 in Nail Art

Sugary topcoats over brilliant basecoats for a dazzling solar effect. Available in 10 radiant shades. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
David S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure how this polish has such a low rating. A previous reviewer who said the color is thin must have gotten a bad batch. I purchased my bottle some time in 2016 as well, and it's fantastic. The flat color is practically one-coat opaque coverage. And the glitter is GORGEOUS. It's very subtle, so it can go over stamped nail art without masking the design, but it adds a beautiful layer of fairy-dust sparkle. The only reason my bottle has lasted so long is because I am reluctant to use it, lest I run out and can't replace it. (Oh, and also I have close to 300 nail polishes, so it takes a while to go through a rotation.) But now that I see it's available on Amazon, I'm going to buy a backup bottle (or several). Northern Lights is hands-down one of the best polishes in my collection.
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really bought this polish for the shade not necessarily the brand. It didn't perform as well as I thought. The formula was cheap and the shade wasn't true to how it looked in the bottle.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't a bad product at all.....is it my favorite? No but it's still good. Personally I just didn't really like the color and I'm not a huge fan anyways of the double sided nail polish tubes bc they don't normally work out for me
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color and the shimmer, but it gets very goopy very quickly, I'm unable to use the shimmer anymore because it's just too thick.
Erica R.
Warrenville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love it I recommend you I had this I told my friends and they loved it the same as me I am so great full for this product
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like this! Didn't show up on my nails cracked and peeled off after a few hours! Wouldn't recommend.
Kelly C.
Machesney Pk, IL
This product is not good. It chips easily. Takes forever to dry, and goes on so thick. The cap also leaks, either way,one color is upside down and leaking no matter how tight the cap is.
🌸fafa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a person. Who's addicted to nail art like me this is amazing the product is great looks so good on the nail . I would really want to try more products .and write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta ducha de sol es super buena, me encanto y esper que puedan utilizarla, se las recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, super economica. Excelente producto.