Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy - Pink Dawn uploaded by Ronette B.

BY REVLON #33 in Nail Art

Sugary topcoats over brilliant basecoats for a dazzling solar effect. Available in 10 radiant shades. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like that there's no polish said is just in one bottle so you're not having to have two different ones just to create a certain look so it does allow the product to be convenience I find that the nail polishes give great shine so even when you apply a topical it already looks like there's been one on there and it last night quite two weeks but around 7 to 10 days
Lisa Z.
New York
I bought this as a gift for a young family member.Its was a great gift.She loved the colors and it all applied very little effort.I bought it at CVS and it was not costly at all.I highly recommend this as a gift for any younger lady in your life.
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
It's a great color for kids too, but the shimmer gets very goopy fast and you don't get a lot of product for you buck
Mercedes G.
This is a pretty nail polish it looks natural and pretty and it last a while like at least a week and use more coats for the color to really show
chelsea t.
South windham, CT
I'm not at fan of this nail polish. I like the container and how it has two products in one but it's very light and just not for me
Alecia G.
Mustang, OK
Love love love these polishes! They're beautiful with or without the glitter top coat! Will be purchasing again!
Oumaima C.
tunis sidi hassine
lovely package , color n sweet design of the battle glowy sparkle looks good at mornin
I really like this product n it's easy to use it at home and take it in ur purse at the same time it's not expensive u can find it at any drugstore
Duglimar Y.
Panama
This nail color is one of my favorites makes my nails grow stronger and my hands look more elegant and beauty