Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy uploaded by Leslie G.Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy uploaded by Layla M.Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy uploaded by Ronette B.

BY REVLON

Sugary topcoats over brilliant basecoats for a dazzling solar effect. Available in 10 radiant shades.

Brittany A.
York
Love thats its a two for one as a women who loves glitter I think the polishes complaints each other so well and the clear coat with glitter gives it a sparkle and protective coat all at the same time and helps make your nails really stand out makes them not so dull looking.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
This’s where I think Revlon got smart! Two sides! One plain or base and add some shimmer in with it. Only downfall is how fast the shimmer side dries.Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy
David S.
I'm not sure how this polish has such a low rating. A previous reviewer who said the color is thin must have gotten a bad batch. I purchased my bottle some time in 2016 as well, and it's fantastic. The flat color is practically one-coat opaque coverage. And the glitter is GORGEOUS. It's very subtle, so it can go over stamped nail art without masking the design, but it adds a beautiful layer of fairy-dust sparkle. The only reason my bottle has lasted so long is because I am reluctant to use it, lest I run out and can't replace it. (Oh, and also I have close to 300 nail polishes, so it takes a while to go through a rotation.) But now that I see it's available on Amazon, I'm going to buy a backup bottle (or several). Northern Lights is hands-down one of the best polishes in my collection.
samantha h.
union
this is an ok product i haven't used it much but the color us good but it comes off vary easy but i would buy again just have to use a really good top coat but it's easy to apply i am a repeat user .. i would recommend this if u were doing a little kids nails less then for a women to walk around and want her nail polish to chip off
Tasha M.
Seattle, WA
These Nail art duos are super handy - haha, get it? - they are a great value for two polishes, and have endless possibilities when it comes to combining them. I have a couple, and they've lasted me awhile! Easy to throw in a purse for touch ups, without fear of leakage, and they're travel-friendly!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I loved this Revlon Nail Polish! The colors are amazing and looks beautiful. Super easy to apply and its my first time trying these bad boys out. Its not too thick or too light it’s prefect! The color comes out nice and stay on for awhile mjne didnt chip until after a week. Definitely recommend
Sydney W.
Lansing
I really like this polish, I like that it has dual sides. The only downfall is that the color side for me ran out faster than the sparkles. It took a little work to get the shimmer side to be spread out and I had to wait a while between coats in order not to move around the color.
Ashley M.
The BEST nail polish! It's so cool having two different styles of nail polish on one thing. It stayed a lot longer than some of the others, but did kind of chip. I would recommend this for anyone that wants to pain their nails and have it dry fast! Would purchase again!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I like the colors in this product, but they are not full coverage so it takes a bit if that is what you are looking for. The brushes are great for accenting, so this is a great product if you are not trying to cover the entire nail and just want to do some detailing.
Asma S.
Does it match your original nail color?