BY REVLON

The matte base with deep hues and the metallic top coat combined with the ultra-fine brush allow you to give free rein to your creativity! Available in 5 color duos

A double-end nail polish that includes a matte colored base and a metallic color with an ultra-thin brush.Available in 5 different colors

EXPERT ADVICE:

• Apply a coat of base coat
  • Apply 1 or 2 layers of the matte base and allow to dry.
  • Use the 2nd side with the ultra-thin brush to create your custom patterns

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Sorry mines a bit worn out, lol
I really liked this two in one that Revlon did. Nice colors, very artistic giving you two options of a normal brush and a skinny brush for designs. My dislike is that the matte chips away within 2-3 days. Revlon Nail Art Shiny Matte
Jazmin A.
These are nice I like how there's two color in it which you have two in one and very convenient so you don't have to be carrying two different. All polishes separately I would record to others
Brianna J.
Washington , DC
These nail polish duos are so conveniently packaged. They're easy to pack for traveling- you have two shades and multiple look options in one package. I found mine at the Dollar Tree, which made them even better!
Veronica H.
I bought this duo to use on my daughter. She loves nail art! I liked the color but I struggled a little with the other end. Not sure it would work for someone without a steady hand.
Lezlie C.
Revlon nail color is amazing!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend to others looking for a great nail color product! Look no further ladies! When in a pinch and you can't make it to the salon give this product a whirl!
Jazmin S.
I like this product but I don't love it because it's 2 in 1 but you have to use one or the other because if not it will dry out fast and leave your nails looking crusty and ugly I do recommend it to others who have patience to do their nails on their own
Tiana M.
Sanford, FL
I love it! It's a really good color and looks amazing . I will definitely be using it again. I love the matte color. It's looks and work betters than some of the other ones I have tried and it is really easy to apply. Would most definitely be buying it again!
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I went to by towns Big Lots and i found a couple of these for i believe under $2 dollars and I fell in love!!!!Not only do you get the choice of two different colors but you can also do more then two ways of using these colors on yours nails.The Revlon nail polish had no chipping or peeling after having on for more then 24 hrs.
Renea G.
I loooove this nail polish, it's pretty neat how the matte still has that shine but it's a flat shine. Goes on very smooth and dries quick. You don't even need a second coat, the color has really good coverage!
maria s.
Augusta, GA
I bought these revlon polishes at the dollar store and love them all, they dry really fast, one end is to polish your nail and the other end is for detailing, if you collect polish like I do you can mix and match which is great. The polish last for 7 to 10 days if you but a top coat on.
Gabby C.
Does the black apply in 1 coat?
Kirsten H.
Does this just go on like regular polish?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How many colors are there?