BY REVLON

The matte base with deep hues and the metallic top coat combined with the ultra-fine brush allow you to give free rein to your creativity! Available in 5 color duos

A double-end nail polish that includes a matte colored base and a metallic color with an ultra-thin brush.Available in 5 different colors

EXPERT ADVICE:

• Apply a coat of base coat
  • Apply 1 or 2 layers of the matte base and allow to dry.
  • Use the 2nd side with the ultra-thin brush to create your custom patterns

Buy on Walmart
maria s.
Augusta, GA
I bought these revlon polishes at the dollar store and love them all, they dry really fast, one end is to polish your nail and the other end is for detailing, if you collect polish like I do you can mix and match which is great. The polish last for 7 to 10 days if you but a top coat on.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
I love these shiny matte revlon nail arts! The matte polish is really cool, it has a smooth almost suede finish. The "art" side has a skinny brush so that you can paint on designs. Lasts several days without tip wear.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
Cool product but I'm not a fan of matte shiny duo I prefer one or the other to me it just looks classier and cleaner to have one finish at a time unless you go for a matte to shiny French tip
Samantha R.
I like it's just I wish it would be a bit easier to use well I'm not sure my lines don't come out even and don't get thin lines always thick
Ivana M.
Apopka, FL
I love that this is dual ended, I can paint my nails and solid color and use the thin brush to add details and make it pop :)
skylynn y.
i hate this product this came off the next day!!!!!!!! this is very pigmented and nice but i would not recommend this ...
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
It's a little streaky but you can make it work. The green side with the design brush is way too thick to make designs.
Carla G.
A lot of pretty colors easy to do little designs with these come in handy for lots of things
Velisa S.
Manado
They have so many color fariations.. so far so good .. i loved the texture and the finish. Maybe i will give 5 stars if in my country the color more complete..
Arlene A.
I like the brush. It's easy to use even if you're a newbie in nail art. The only thing I don't like is the very limited color choice.