Revlon Nail Art Neon Nail Enamel uploaded by Janet B.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Art

Brighten Your Neon with a White Base Coat for a Pop of Shocking Color! Electrify your fingertips.  Revlon Nail Art Neon™ contains a white base coat to brighten your neon with a pop of shocking color.  Available in 10 megawatt shades. .

• What colors have you used?2 Answers
  • Did anyone tried this one, if u did van u tell me how is it 1 Answers
Revlon Nail Art Neon Nail Enamel
  • "Slap on your base and top coat though, and you're good to go, as long as you have a steady hand or a friend." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a waste of time and money its clumpy like and too thick ... its the texture of glue almost its a good idea but not with this polish " in 1 review
Thalia A.
Fort White, FL
I tried this product at one of my relatives house... the pricing is not so bad. We purchased this product at our local drug store. Pros: it's convenient and fun. Cons: doesn't apply too great and it's not the best of quality in my opinion. I personally would not buy again.. but maybe for a younger crowd like my nieces.
Kelly C.
I don’t have the photo of the Revlon Nail Art because that one was terrible 0 out of 5 stars. The Nail art come with two sides and retails at Rite Aid at 8.99 so I’m assuming it’s the same or close to the same everywhere else. The colors are certainly cute blue and pink reminds me of cotton candy, and the color is certainly opaque. The pink side is deemed the nail art side so the brush is smaller, however the brush is shaped very oddly, much like a normal brush, but then with three longer hairs sticking out. I can’t imagine how anyone would draw with it. The colors dry decently fast, however this chipped the first day I put it on, and by day 3 looked like I had painted them at the beginning of the week. It was awful. The blue also stained my nails and it took three weeks before it went away. Don’t buy this it’s awful!
Donah D.
The formula can get very sloppy thus ruining your nail design or the finish look itself. And because the handle is a lot longer than normal polish, sometimes it can feel very unstable and just makes the whole application process difficult. If you want to try the nail art from Revlon, I would check their Matte/Metallic collection, which has a better formulation in my opinion.
Michelle E.
Davie, FL
Ugh... I had high hopes for this after Dulcecandy87 raved about these a while ago, but wow... Buying this isn't worth the 7 or 8 bucks. The color pay off isn't that great and there isn't much nail polish in this either. Try to steer clear of these things.
Renee W.
I bought this product for my teenage daughter and she absolutely LOVES it! She is always designing her nails and this makes it to much easier for her to draw on her nails to get that "perfect" look.
Caitlin H.
Brighton, MA
In theory this product is great but in reality the viscosity of the polish is too thick. The white polish streaks and then adding the neon layer on top creates a nasty goey effect.
Patty F.
I have this in High Voltage. It's the perfect neon-pastel-orange. The white is pretty thin and streaky. The double ended design is pretty convenient to me. If I could find the same orange in a 'full-size' product, I'd switch to that, no matter the brand. I'm in love with the orange!
Jen R.
Hialeah, FL
This product was alright. It is true that the formula is a bit more sloppy than normal revlon polishes. Its great if you have a steady hand to do all the designs with the thin brush. Love that it brings too different colors. more bang for your buck if this is what you are looking for.
magaly g.
2-in-1 product, depending on the shades some can tend to be sheer and you need multiple coats. You can find some of theses at the dollar tree they are not worth 7 or 8 as they are priced at drugstores.
Miah J.
New Albany, IN
I love the effect my white and pink neon nail combo. It looks great especially with a shiny top coat. I use these nail polishes all think time with each other also without.
robin m.
Peru, IN
What colors have you used?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone tried this one, if u did van u tell me how is it