Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel

Cosmic 3D Effects for Out-of-This-World Nails! Moon Candy Nail Enamel Moon Dust Includes: Base Coat. Top Coat Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy™ allows you to get a gorgeous, iridescent effect inspired by outer space.  The holographic glitter top coat is illuminated by the dark cream base coat, giving your nails a multi-dimensional look.  The dual-ended package gives you everything you need to create a fun, cosmic look.  Available in 10 stellar shades. .

With soo many different color combos to choose from, whats your favorite?
With soo many different color combos to choose from, whats your favorite?
no lo he comprado porque no tengo referencia. que les parece?
Start your review of Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I loved the top coats that came with these and had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted, so I impulse bought a couple of these and I'm still regretting it.in reviews
In addition to a base coat and top coat, I wore this polish on one of my nails while I was at camp for a week and was pleased to see that they still looked good by the end!in reviews
It does take a little long to dry, so you have to wait a while to apply the glitter coat or else it will smear off your first color. in reviews
I absolutely love anything that is rhinestone or has glitter and for me to say that I do not like a glitter polish is absurd.in reviews
I thought the display made the finished product look really cool and I couldn't wait to try it out at home.in reviews
Hart L.
These are such cute polishes. So fun to create different nail looks. Just the right size to try something new.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
I like these because its super convenient packaging make its easy to do a masterful mani, as well as throwing it in your purse for on the go corrections! love the color combos as well! <3
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I wasn’t the biggest fan of these I found them at the dollar tree and that was the only reason I was willing to try them out I feel there nice small gifts for a teenager starting to do her nails for me the polish didn’t last as long as I would like and it’s not a lot of product!
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
Gorgeous, gorgeous effect when it's finally done. The purple base coat is quite dark and semi-matte. The glitter has flecks of turquoise, blue, violet, and green in it, and the colors, particularly the violet, have depth and brilliance. I liked the effect of several layers of the glittery top coat, but a single layer also produces a deep, subtle effect. The glitter does take a while to dry if you put on a thick layer, just like any other polish, but if you use a quick dry topcoat, you don't have to worry about smudging. When it's all finished, the colors are spectacular and the polish lasted a long time. Probably my only complaint is that for me, there wasn't enough of the glittery polish. I used so much more of that on each nail than the purple, and the glittery side ran out after only maybe 3 manicures. I've been looking around and it doesn't look like you can buy that color separately, so that's disappointing. But on the other hand, I got compliments everywhere I wore it, and a professional manicurist admired the polish, which is high praise.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
The name and color story are very well thought out and designed. I like that two very different colors are included.
Memo A.
Beautiful nails. My girl she love the revlon nails. And the color so cute and a stay for long time ❤️❤️
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,706 reviews
You can use either side alone, or use together (one at a time of course haha) for a dramatic moon effect. The shiny pieces in this polish are absolutely beautiful and I get many compliments when wearing it.
Sidra S.
Staten Island, NY
This product is great looks great and goes on smoothly dry quickly highly recommend this product
Kylie C.
Since I have my nails done by a professional manicurist, I bought this for my niece to use on her nails. Actually it's very high quality for the price. I liked the pigmentation and how easy it was to apply.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
I was extremely disappointed when I opened the bottle to paint my nails. The blue color poured out like water all over my hands. The consistency of nail color is different from regular nail polish. It's very runny and also very hard to to remove. I had to use half a bottle of polish remover to take it off my hands. It stained my hands and made my finger nails blue. It took a long time to remove the blue color. My bathroom sink is stained blue. I spent about $8 for this color and had to throw it away. I was profoundly disappointed.