Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel

Cosmic 3D Effects for Out-of-This-World Nails! Moon Candy Nail Enamel Moon Dust Includes: Base Coat. Top Coat Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy™ allows you to get a gorgeous, iridescent effect inspired by outer space.  The holographic glitter top coat is illuminated by the dark cream base coat, giving your nails a multi-dimensional look.  The dual-ended package gives you everything you need to create a fun, cosmic look.  Available in 10 stellar shades. .

With soo many different color combos to choose from, whats your favorite?
With soo many different color combos to choose from, whats your favorite?
no lo he comprado porque no tengo referencia. que les parece?
Start your review of Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I loved the top coats that came with these and had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted, so I impulse bought a couple of these and I'm still regretting it.” in reviews
“In addition to a base coat and top coat, I wore this polish on one of my nails while I was at camp for a week and was pleased to see that they still looked good by the end!” in reviews
“It does take a little long to dry, so you have to wait a while to apply the glitter coat or else it will smear off your first color. ” in reviews
“I absolutely love anything that is rhinestone or has glitter and for me to say that I do not like a glitter polish is absurd.” in reviews
“I thought the display made the finished product look really cool and I couldn't wait to try it out at home.” in reviews
Tulsa, OK
I purchased the Revlon Moon Candy nail polish in orbit yesterday from a local drug store and I was severely disappointed. On one hand, the base color that you put on first was awesome. It is a very dark purple color and I was pleasantly surprised at how only one coat coated my nails great (usually dark colors require at least 2 coats). I let that dry completely and then applied the glittery top coat and that is where it all fell apart. The top coat is clumpy and so is the glitter. If you try to go over the top coat to separate the glitter or even get a spot you missed, it all turns sticky and leaves very undesirable streaks and missed spots. I was truly hoping that this nail polish would look awesome as I love having the different looking iridescent glitter instead of just the plain old glitter nail and was sadly disappointed. I feel like I have something stuck to my nail and even when dry you can see the clumps and feel it. I wouldn't recommend this product now. If Revlon made the top coat not so clumpy and perhaps the glitter pieces smaller it might work better. I am no nail polish expert but I was disappointed plain and simple.
I had the aqua blue color of this nail polish when it was still around, and it was by far my favorite polish I’ve ever owned. I really wish it was still around where I live, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. The combination of glitter and regular polish compliments really well.
Glenn Dale, MD
I wasn’t the biggest fan of these I found them at the dollar tree and that was the only reason I was willing to try them out I feel there nice small gifts for a teenager starting to do her nails for me the polish didn’t last as long as I would like and it’s not a lot of product!
Esta super padre ya que trae dos tonos y dos diferentes acabados con brillos y mate se parecen mucho a las sombrs de su misma marca para maquillar los ojos excelente clidad facil de usar altamente recomendadoRevlon Nail Art Sun Candy
fort worth
I also recommend this now I am on candy now polish it has two different nail polishes on both sides which I really like you have two different choices it is very easy to apply or use I would buy this again this is why I recommend this to you
Louisville
It’s kind of hard to use unless you have a really steady hand. I was first time user. It would be better with a paint brush or designer tip. It’s easy to apply but you have to apply it a few times. I recommend if you have a steady hand.
delray beach , FL
this stuff is nice. personally for the price i don’t believe it is worth it. it is more so a gimmick then practical everyday use. you could buy 2 different nail polishes for the same price and get more product!
Harrisburg, PA
I love it, gorgeous effect when it's finally done. I like the nail polish when has glitter. For me I think Revlon is a better polish, liked the effect of several layers of the glittery top coat.
Pensacola , FL
always get this.. love the varieties of colors it comes in & its 2 in 1 you literally can’t beat it.. for the small size there’s a good amount of polish & it fits right in ur purse
Johnson City, TN
So I’m terrible at art. I can hardly draw a stick man! This is a neat product but if you suck at art....forget about it! I tried and I failed. Some things should be left to the professionals! I’m all for a diy project but nope.