Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel
Cosmic 3D Effects for Out-of-This-World Nails! Moon Candy Nail Enamel Moon Dust Includes: Base Coat. Top Coat Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy™ allows you to get a gorgeous, iridescent effect inspired by outer space. The holographic glitter top coat is illuminated by the dark cream base coat, giving your nails a multi-dimensional look. The dual-ended package gives you everything you need to create a fun, cosmic look. Available in 10 stellar shades. .see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I loved the top coats that came with these and had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted, so I impulse bought a couple of these and I'm still regretting it." in 16 reviews
- "In addition to a base coat and top coat, I wore this polish on one of my nails while I was at camp for a week and was pleased to see that they still looked good by the end!" in 7 reviews
- "It does take a little long to dry, so you have to wait a while to apply the glitter coat or else it will smear off your first color. " in 6 reviews
- "I absolutely love anything that is rhinestone or has glitter and for me to say that I do not like a glitter polish is absurd." in 5 reviews
- "I thought the display made the finished product look really cool and I couldn't wait to try it out at home." in 5 reviews
The other side dried up within a year and it wasn't left open or anything so I had to throw this product out
A problem I`ve noticed with Moon Candy is that the flakes with curl or stick to each other and become bumpy on your nail. That makes me tend to pick at them, which obviously lowers the wear time. I have this problem with or without a top coat, no matter the brand.
I paint my nails so often that I can`t comment more accurately on wear time because I usually will remove the polish a few hours after painting if I haven`t picked it all off.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos