BY REVLON #11 in Nail Art

Cosmic 3D Effects for Out-of-This-World Nails! Moon Candy Nail Enamel Moon Dust Includes: Base Coat. Top Coat Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy™ allows you to get a gorgeous, iridescent effect inspired by outer space.  The holographic glitter top coat is illuminated by the dark cream base coat, giving your nails a multi-dimensional look.  The dual-ended package gives you everything you need to create a fun, cosmic look.  Available in 10 stellar shades. .

• no lo he comprado porque no tengo referencia. que les par...1 Answers
  • How long do they last3 Answers
Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel
  • "I loved the top coats that came with these and had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted, so I impulse bought a couple of these and I'm still regretting it." in 16 reviews
  • "In addition to a base coat and top coat, I wore this polish on one of my nails while I was at camp for a week and was pleased to see that they still looked good by the end!" in 7 reviews
  • "It does take a little long to dry, so you have to wait a while to apply the glitter coat or else it will smear off your first color. " in 6 reviews
  • "I absolutely love anything that is rhinestone or has glitter and for me to say that I do not like a glitter polish is absurd." in 5 reviews
  • "I thought the display made the finished product look really cool and I couldn't wait to try it out at home." in 5 reviews
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Review for: Other more...
I was extremely disappointed when I opened the bottle to paint my nails. The blue color poured out like water all over my hands. The consistency of nail color is different from regular nail polish. It's very runny and also very hard to to remove. I had to use half a bottle of polish remover to take it off my hands. It stained my hands and made my finger nails blue. It took a long time to remove the blue color. My bathroom sink is stained blue. I spent about $8 for this color and had to throw it away. I was profoundly disappointed.
Daily S.
USA
The price was quite decent for the two colours it came with, a dark base and a sparkly top. You can use them both or just one at a time, which makes it even better so you can do whatever you want, and it hasn't chipped at all with me! Definitely amazing.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Satellite more...
omg I had this when I had like 15 god brought me many memories when I lived in Venezuela they were super good they were prqueñis but I did not use so much paint but I liked and lasted acetone I did not take it off
Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
I love this product the colors selection they have is gorgeous. I especially love the top coat it can be used on some many different polishes and it definitely prevents chipping with the glitter topper on my nail I can wear this nail polish for 6-7 days before even one sign of chipping.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
I was really excited to purchase this polish. In the store there was a nail shaped display where you could literally try each of the colors on to see which you loved the most. I nearly bought two bottles because there were so many cute colors that I wanted I couldn't decide. Thank goodness I talked myself out of it! These polishes are definitely overpriced. Each one runs about nine dollars each. Putting the first coat on went well. The second step is to apply the glitter polish over the solid polish after the solid dried. After waiting for the solid color to apply I did just this. After the glitter polish dried pieces were literally sticking up and it was just horrible. I absolutely love anything that is rhinestone or has glitter and for me to say that I do not like a glitter polish is absurd. In this case this glitter polish failed my test. :( Extremely disappointed.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Review for: Cosmic more...
I love this I use the glitter on one nail when I'm feeling like a mermaid look I got mine at Walmart good price easy to use and supper fun to add a little pop to your nails I would recommend this to others
Karyn N.
Review for: Galactic more...
Love this color set! They look so great together! The color stays on for a decent amount of time, and it's very easy to apply! First time using this polish, and I really liked it! Will be buying again!
Megan H.
I was extremely excited to try these polishes, even my boyfriend thought they look awesome, so we each picked one out and I ended up with two.. this is a rare thing for my boyfriend to get excited about nail polish and not mind spending $9 per bottle. The concept was very good but it did not work out at all how it was supposed to. The base color goes on fine and stays on fine, after that dries you apply the glitter coat - here is where the problem occurs. The glitter coat literally pulls off all of the base coat so you're left with a 'bald' or 'bare' nail and a bunch of gunk. I even tried letting the base coat dry for several HOURS before applying the glitter coat and I still had the same problem. After that I tried putting a topcoat between the two and it still didn't work. I returned both of the colors and do not plan on buying more again. I do NOT recommend this product.
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I had galactic and the glitter fleck side was so hard to get anything out of.
The other side dried up within a year and it wasn't left open or anything so I had to throw this product out
Cecilia L.
I am a sucker for flakie polishes, so of course I immediately ran out and bought some of these! I am in love with the base colors and would wear them alone, but flakies make every polish just a little better. Most brands that market flakies are sparse and the same color (a pretty blue), but Revlon did a great job matching the flakes to the base color here.

A problem I`ve noticed with Moon Candy is that the flakes with curl or stick to each other and become bumpy on your nail. That makes me tend to pick at them, which obviously lowers the wear time. I have this problem with or without a top coat, no matter the brand.

I paint my nails so often that I can`t comment more accurately on wear time because I usually will remove the polish a few hours after painting if I haven`t picked it all off.
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long do they last
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela
no lo he comprado porque no tengo referencia. que les parece?