BY REVLON #39 in Nail Art

Get ready for a total nail makeover! The New Revlon Nail Art French Mix adds trendy and sophisticated colors to your traditional manicure.

Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
This was convenient and the colors were nice. The price was average drugstore polish cost and quality too. My issue was that it dried out very quickly in the bottle and started separating into chunks of dry polish. It was not wearable after that.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
It's always fun to mix and match colors on your nails especially when having a budget this is the best . Having two colors in one and a good price as well. You can buy this in target in the beauty section
Hazzel V.
I love this nail polish. Great way to save space and time choosing a matching shade. It's an all in one. I purchased mine at Walgreens and there was a lot of shades to choose from. I would definitely go back and purchase more.
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this mail art. It is very easy to use and in love the color. The price is not bad at all and I look forward to using it when i have my girls night out.
Tania G.
Santa Ana, CA
The color range is beautiful! The two sided application is easy to use. It is great for on the go or quick touch up! I would recommend this product!
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
Really good product for people that want to mix and match their polish colors or if you're like me and just can't make up your mind lol.
pilar c.
I had use this art nail in the past wasnt to impress about it. It takes some time to dry I wasnt feeling there colors.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Love this. Great manicure brush. It leaves no clumps and leaves a nice smooth coat
Lina M.
Casanare
me gusta el esmalte por su textura facil aplicación. El precio es accequible y lo encuentro en casí todos los centros comerciales de Colombia. Es la primera vez que lo uso y me encanto. no encuentro contras y pros es fabuloso. Lo recomiendo a todos es facil de usar.
Influenster M.
Lo necesito. ¿Es bueno el esmalte?