BY REVLON

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! Revlon mani mix nail art - moonstruck (0.26 fl oz)

Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
The colors are really nice and bright. (300 pop art, pink, blue) the brush is little awkward but once you get used to it then it's fine. I made the mistake of not using a base coat and the blue stained my nails forever
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
It's okay the colors are thin so they take a few coats. It was kinda pricy for pretty much a stick with nail polish on both ends. It's easy to use. I would just be happier with bolder thicker colors. So I don't have to apply outrageous layers and have to wait for them to dry to get the look I want. I expect quality nail polish for the price I pay.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
This polish is lovely, like the rest of the revlon nail art collection! The colors work together flawlessly, and the combination is super classy and elegant. The polish is easy to apply, and the formula is an excellent consistency! :)
Mel L.
Bridgeport , CT
I like this is easy to handle instead of a short stubby handle. It's slot longer. The price was a little expensive due to how much nail polish is actually in there. They have nice weird colors. I like weird lol. I don't know if I would recommend....
Kristen S.
Newport, KY
The color selection is stunning, and the nail enamels go on very true to color. My only complaint is that if you put on more than one coat of the base color, it chips very easily, especially if you put the glitter top coat on- but the look amazing if your just going out for the night.
Sabrina D.
I love nail art and I was not expecting Revlon to have such a good nail art product. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the bridges were stylized and detailed specifically for nail art. the colors are perfect and go get well together. I use it quite often actually.
Catherine J.
Picked this up in my dollar tree because I thought for a dollar you can't go wrong! This is amazing, the formula and colour pigmentation are top notch. I will be picking up more of these because I am so impressed by this polish
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
To be honest I don't like the thinner brisals they don't make nice designs at all! The colors are too light I bought a black and white and these two also you have to put about 3 coats to add a bold color of polish . Not the best ..
Brianna B.
This product is so much fun! I love being able to create my own nail art. The brushes on both ends make designs and painting easy. Love all the color combo options.
Kellyn W.
Broxton, GA
I live the colors and the thin nail art brush. The only problem i have encountered was for some colors they are not very opaque so you need to use a white base coat to bring out the color. Other than that the polish wear was fine and quality was good.
Alicia H.
How does this product do with long lasting? Chip easy?
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
How well does this work?