BY REVLON #25 in Nail Art

Unleash Your Inner Artist with Expertly Matched Nail Duos! A skinny nail art brush on one side allows you to create a mani-masterpiece.  Go on, express yourself! .

• How does this product do with long lasting? Chip easy?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My only complaint is that if you put on more than one coat of the base color, it chips very easily, especially if you put the glitter top coat on- but the look amazing if your just going out for the night." in 1 review
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this nail polish really good for designing nail really good price good value also nothing else to compared to really I bought this at Walmart and it really good brand I would defiantly buy this again
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
So I found this at the dollar store, so the price was fantastic for what I was getting . I'm in LOVE with the colors! The one I have on my nails currently is a beautiful metallic orange color that is perfect for fall. I used the thinner detail brush to apply it, and I honestly prefer that to the normal thick brushes that nail polishes typically have. I feel like the thinner one gave me more control. I only needed one coat to get good coverage of the color, which I was pleased about. The only downfall is that it does seem to chip pretty easily (I've had to do touch ups quite a few times).
Mayra R.
This is great for a easy manicure. You get one side of color and one side with a thin brush you can make a design with. The colors go very well with each other. I like to use this for the fall since it's a more neutral and gold color. The manicure also lasts me for about a week. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You can purchase at walmart for around $6-$9
Tareem M.
This nail polish is so convenient. It has two colors that go super well together. The nail brush size is perfect for both painting and adding designs to your nails. Very affordable as well.
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
The colors are really nice and bright. (300 pop art, pink, blue) the brush is little awkward but once you get used to it then it's fine. I made the mistake of not using a base coat and the blue stained my nails forever
Kristen S.
Newport, KY
The color selection is stunning, and the nail enamels go on very true to color. My only complaint is that if you put on more than one coat of the base color, it chips very easily, especially if you put the glitter top coat on- but the look amazing if your just going out for the night.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
To be honest I don't like the thinner brisals they don't make nice designs at all! The colors are too light I bought a black and white and these two also you have to put about 3 coats to add a bold color of polish . Not the best ..
Brianna B.
This product is so much fun! I love being able to create my own nail art. The brushes on both ends make designs and painting easy. Love all the color combo options.
Kellyn W.
broxton, GA
I live the colors and the thin nail art brush. The only problem i have encountered was for some colors they are not very opaque so you need to use a white base coat to bring out the color. Other than that the polish wear was fine and quality was good.
Laurie S.
I love this product! It's very cool, duel sides of colors! I buy this for my daughters and add it to their stockings and they use it all the time!
Alicia H.
How does this product do with long lasting? Chip easy?