BY REVLON

Unleash Your Inner Artist with Expertly Matched Nail Duos! A skinny nail art brush on one side allows you to create a mani-masterpiece.  Go on, express yourself! . see more...

• How does this product do with long lasting? Chip easy?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My only complaint is that if you put on more than one coat of the base color, it chips very easily, especially if you put the glitter top coat on- but the look amazing if your just going out for the night." in 1 review
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish really good for designing nail really good price good value also nothing else to compared to really I bought this at Walmart and it really good brand I would defiantly buy this again
Brianna B.
This product is so much fun! I love being able to create my own nail art. The brushes on both ends make designs and painting easy. Love all the color combo options.
Tareem M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is so convenient. It has two colors that go super well together. The nail brush size is perfect for both painting and adding designs to your nails. Very affordable as well.
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este kit es espectacular para las uñas yo soy amante de sus productos y de tener las uñas arregladas lo recomiendo
Ariana K.
This is really fun. I love the color combinations. Plus the specialized polish brushes make it easy to do designs
Laurie S.
I love this product! It's very cool, duel sides of colors! I buy this for my daughters and add it to their stockings and they use it all the time!
Yanette R.
Weatherford, TX
Really love the two coolers I like how it's two in one ... I really like Revlon nail Polish
Kristen S.
Newport, KY
The color selection is stunning, and the nail enamels go on very true to color. My only complaint is that if you put on more than one coat of the base color, it chips very easily, especially if you put the glitter top coat on- but the look amazing if your just going out for the night.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Beautiful color selection and great formula. The metallics don't look cheap. Would buy again!
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
To be honest I don't like the thinner brisals they don't make nice designs at all! The colors are too light I bought a black and white and these two also you have to put about 3 coats to add a bold color of polish . Not the best ..
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product do with long lasting? Chip easy?