BY REVLON

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! Revlon mani mix nail art - moonstruck (0.26 fl oz)

Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this nail polish really good for designing nail really good price good value also nothing else to compared to really I bought this at Walmart and it really good brand I would defiantly buy this again
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Michelle R.
San Antonio
Let me just say I do love the fact that I can have two nail polishes in one! It's so much easier to bring along with the rest of my items...rather than having to carry around multiple nail polishes. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys painting their nails often.
kaila; s.
Washington State
I honestly only bought this duo because the teal peaked my interest (it used to be one of my school colors). I have incredibly short, round fingernails and the application brush didn't help with an even coating. But either way, the product is long lasting and dries okay.
Nahal C.
Tarzana, CA
I loved when these first came out, I bought 3 different colors. It made it so easy to decorate my nails in a flash, when I wanted an extra something but didn't want to put in the effort. Sadly, the bottle broke easily and was REALLY difficult to clean.
Ashley C.
Boylston, MA
So I found this at the dollar store, so the price was fantastic for what I was getting . I'm in LOVE with the colors! The one I have on my nails currently is a beautiful metallic orange color that is perfect for fall. I used the thinner detail brush to apply it, and I honestly prefer that to the normal thick brushes that nail polishes typically have. I feel like the thinner one gave me more control. I only needed one coat to get good coverage of the color, which I was pleased about. The only downfall is that it does seem to chip pretty easily (I've had to do touch ups quite a few times).
Mayra R.
This is great for a easy manicure. You get one side of color and one side with a thin brush you can make a design with. The colors go very well with each other. I like to use this for the fall since it's a more neutral and gold color. The manicure also lasts me for about a week. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You can purchase at walmart for around $6-$9
Tareem M.
This nail polish is so convenient. It has two colors that go super well together. The nail brush size is perfect for both painting and adding designs to your nails. Very affordable as well.
member-7fcfec2b2
This is an awesome product to throw in your purse for any accidental chips so you can fix it quickly!! I love that you get two colors in one product!! And the color choices are great!!
Carley T.
Beautiful colors and they last a very long time I recommend highly that people buy this product because it's not only one but two colors that you get to paint your nails
Alicia H.
How does this product do with long lasting? Chip easy?
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
How well does this work?