BY REVLON #49 in Nail Art

With a black matte polish on one end of the bottle and a striping brush for you to doodle with on the other end, you can use your nails as a drawing palette. Target area: Nails Size: 0.26 ounce Color/shade: Spring Break Finish: Matte Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I love this nail polish. I'm not very good at nail art, but this still made me want to buy it. I love the black shade the most. It is kinda sheer but after two coats it's an amazing black color. Definitely worth the price. Also does not chip that fast.
Ashley M.
I didn't care for this product very much. It didn't stay on, the texture was weird. I bought it at CVS and it was easy to apply, but was not what I was expecting. Definitely too pricey for the quality of product.
Marissa R.
Renton, WA
Wasn't my favorite.. went on super streaky then piled into a sticky mess, and took forever to finally dry just to chip off within a day. Maybe I just got a bad batch?
Kim G.
Reseda, CA
I used this nail polish years ago, and really love it, in special they black color side... Revlon I love your nails polish!!!
Yilenia A.
I love this product I love the way that you can apply it ,super easy to user last longer and no problem to remove
Lisbeth A.
Dominican Republic

This product is good and more for people who like everything that has to be with some, the completion is very good, lasts a long time and the texture is excellent.
The price is affordable and easy to carry everywhere. I Recommend it to 100% and with the closed eyes.
Miral M.
London Ontario
Colours are ok different selections and many different colours but the quality isn't so great it doesn't last long for about two or three days and it starts peeling and going away
E I M M Y M.
Los angeles
What a magnificent nail polish, what's better than 1? It's 2 colors in 1 stick, it's amazing and very pigmented, totally worth it and very affordable
Fabiola C.
Estos esmaltes son muy fáciles de utilizar y dan u. Resultado grandioso cuando tratas de darle un nuevo loock a tus uñas