Revlon Nail Art 3D Jewel Appliques uploaded by Stephanie B.Revlon Nail Art 3D Jewel Appliques uploaded by kimberly s.

BY REVLON #95 in Nail Art

Revlon Nail Art 3D Jewel Appliques #03 Vintage Vibe

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I tried this Revlon Nail Art 3D Jewel Appliqués Denim & Diamonds. I really love a similar brand and expected to love this one just as much. I don’t even have pictures of it on my nails because after a few hours they started to just come off. For the price I expected a good two weeks and it didn’t make it 12 hours. A big fail from Revlon!
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Super fun to do with my kids. Super pretty to. It depend on how you are with your nails. But we're country so it doesn't seem to lash more then a day our too. But we do love these a lot. Go to your local Walmart and give them a try
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
I live using these little stickers on my nails. They are so cute and long lasting. They are easy to apply once you have the hang of it. They are easily trimble for the best fit... So much fun
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Tried these Revlon nail jewels. I was so excited because the colors were so shiny and bright! I loved the picture on the box and I couldn't wait to get home and apply them! Mine was the birthstone and mood colors for every month also, so I couldn't wait to check that out too! Well the tool they give us to apply it totally does NOT work! I got so upset trying! This product really disappointed me!
Janet N.
I bought this nail kit at a local drugstore since the pattern of it caught my eye. It's pretty simple to put on and takes me maybe 10 minutes to finish. My only concern is that they do not last that long on my nails and I would like it to last about 2 weeks but they get the job done if you are in a hurry.
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
This was cute. Ease of application was nice but very easy to chip. They didn't stay on long due to it being so easy to chip and flake off. Once a corner lifted it didn't take long to lose half a nail. On the plus side, they're very pretty.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
Some prints they make are cute and not . I do wish is that they put on their website is people putting their own style and prints on these nails so they love. Also applying it can take forever and for inpatient people as well.
Brianna B.
I really am not a person to wear these and the first time I put these on my nails they were awful. They peeled off in less than 2 hours and they were a little expensive for the quality. Not my favorite product at all
Chellsie R.
These nail appliqués are easy to apply and look fabulous! All you do is apply to your nail like a sticker, fold the end down then file off the excess. Very affordable! Would recommend to a friend! Looks great!
Geraldine S.
do not work on me ! I wish i never bought! Do not recommend ! I used it only once ! I bought at walmart and was not happy! It's affordable but for the quality it's really not! Do not recommend ! Never