BeautyNailNail CareRevlon
Multi-Care Base + Top Coat

Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat™

by Revlon

Formula provides a strengthening base coat and shine-enhancing top coat in one bottle.

How effective is this at holding the color and preventing chipping?
I heard this is a great base coat. Does it dry quickly?
I love all of Revlon's nail products, but wonder if this is best to wear underneath, or over nail polish color? I already think it would be great by itself, but wonder how else it can be worn. My nails seem to be getting weaker as I get older.
Start your review of Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat™!
Rangin K.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this top coat base help keep the nail polish from chipping and Strengthens and help the nail grow long and strong reckons is one of my favorite nail polish and nail product band I would definitely recommend
Shannon R.
Atlanta, GA
Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat™ uploaded by Shannon R.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite base and top coat. As you can see, you can wear it alone to add a beautiful shine to your nails. It also dries really quick with no lumps and bumps Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
This is a great two-in-one nail product! It is also quick drying which is great for when you want to do a quick manicure.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I like this product because it is a base coat and a top coat. This dries quickly and has a nice shine. It protects my nails from getting stained from polish. I think the price is not bad. I would prefer a more gentle scent. I would buy again but I am willing to try other brands. I would recommend this product. Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat™
Hannah M.
I love this top coat polish, it leaves my nails looking beautiful and full of moisture, my nail polish does not chip when I use this product
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat™ uploaded by Dakotah E.
Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat™ uploaded by Dakotah E.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love this base and top coat. For years I hadn’t used a base coat and wondered why my nail polish wouldn’t last! This always lasts and lasts — my only wish is that it would also be fast-drying. I am the biggest goof when it comes to messing up my drying nails quickly.
Alicia A.
Medford, OR
This top coat was perfect on my nailed they lasted me a couple days without cracking.
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love a polish that can work a double as vase coat and top coat. I always get so overwhelmed with all the products you need to do a perfect manicure. I’ll always have this in my nail polish bag of goodies.
Jas K.
Revlon care base do essentially job to get my final nail color done..Due to this my nail paint last long..
Crystal R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is great as a top coat. I sometimes just use it on its own. Very easy to apply. It give a nice shine and keep your nails chip free. I recommend using this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...