BY REVLON

Formula Provides A Strengthening Base Coat And Shine-enhancing Top Coat In One Bottle.

• Smooths Nails And Prevents Yellowing
  • Seals And Protects With High-shine Finish

• I heard this is a great base coat. Does it dry quickly? 2 Answers
  • I love all of Revlon's nail products, but wonder if this ...2 Answers
  • Does this product affect the strength of your nails? Oft...3 Answers
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I love this stuff. It’s a two in one deal. I use the base coat before I paint my nails and then the top coat after I’m done painting my nails. It’s quick dry too, so you’re not waiting around forever for it to dry. It’s also light too. It doesn’t make your nails super heavy with paint because you already have the nail polish paint. It’s good. Not too thick. I use this every time I paint my nails...which is a lot.
Amanda N.
This product is the best nail strengther I have ever tired. It is pretty expensive but well worth it. Within 4 days my nails grow back healthy and strong. Even my nail is white. Which is rear. I usually use this before my base coat. Helps my nails when the nail polish comes off. I have recommended this to family and friends.
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Revlon MultiCare base + top coat works really well at protecting your fingernail polish and keeping it from chipping. It's fast drying and It does not leave polish sticky. What I really like about it is the glossiness after the Polish has dried. I buy mine at Walmart for a very reasonable price. I recommend Revlon Multi-care Base + Top Coat to everyone the paints their nails.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I’m not really a fan of this product. It went on very streaky. The nail polish itself didn’t really last long before it went bad and got chunky. I wouldn’t recommend buying this product. There are much better products out there
Subatha R.
This base and top coat for people who wear a base and top coat with their nail polish/enamel. It’s great because you don’t have to go around buying two separate bottles, instead you have two benefits in one. So it’s kind of like a two in one bottle which is very beneficial.
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
I use this as both a base and top coat and it definitely does its job. It prevents colored polishes from staining my nails and gives a nice shine when used on top. I can’t say that it helps my polish last longer because I still get chipping, but I would purchase it again.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
When I find it I like to use this on my nails when I use just this. I love Revlons nail polish and prefer it over all else.
This particular one is perfect to go as a base and top coat. It makes my nails nice and my color last longer
Olivia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This top coat is good at making nails appear shiny and new. The only problem I have had is it seems to chip easily. I cannot go a few days without it chipping on my fingernails. It chips within a week on my toenails when I wear tennis shoes. I would buy it again because it is cheaper than most and easy to apply, but I would look for something more durable.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I have used this 3 xs, and why I rated it 4 stars. It stays on my nail about week and a half to two with out coming off. It doesn’t peel or turn my nails yellow. I feel it’s priced ok and probably would buy again
Elizabeth B.
Lenexa, KS
Does this product affect the strength of your nails? Often the best way to strengthen your nails is to not put anything on them so I was wondering if this hindered it.
Lilly N.
Easton, PA
Will this make my nails grow also?
Janelle S.
Elizabethtown, PA
My nails are really yellow from too much nail polish! Does this really work? Any other suggestions on how to whiten them? Also, can this product be used as a base coat?
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
Do you purchase top and base coats combos to save money or for ease of use?
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love all of Revlon's nail products, but wonder if this is best to wear underneath, or over nail polish color? I already think it would be great by itself, but wonder how else it can be worn. My nails seem to be getting weaker as I get older.

Walmart