"Revlon Moonlight Round Thermal Nylon Brush 1 1/4"""

BY REVLON #58 in Makeup Tools

"Moonlight Round Thermal Nylon Brush 1 1/4"" - 1 1/4"" Nylon Pin brush w/ ceramic barrel smoothes and adds maximum shine to your hair. Nylon pins are great for better glide through normal to thick hair. Barrel best for medium to long hair. - Moonlight Round Thermal Nylon Brush 1 1/4""" see more...

"Revlon Moonlight Round Thermal Nylon Brush 1 1/4"""
Buy on ULTA
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
I give this product 4 stars because it's a great brush, the only problem is the bristles scratch my head, other than that it's easy to use and to work with, I use mine about once a week which is how often I put heat in my hair. I'd recommend this to a friend.
Karley J.
Vincent
NOT FOR MY CURLY HAIRED PEOPLE! SOOOO MANY TANGLES! It doesn't get all of the knots out either. Just not a very good product over all but there is always room for an improvement and there's always time to buy a different brush
Carin D.
Does the job! I have naturally curly/wavy, very frizzy hair and it really thin. I like to blow dry it straight with this round brush and I love the results. Almost all my frizz is eliminated and my hair has so much volume!
cassey c.
Absolutely love this hair brush very good for coming out curls or styling it's a very good brush handle very firm on the brush the bristles are very nice does not feel too rough and makes it feel like you're actually brushing your hair.
Holly A.
Austin
this was great. I wasn't sure when I was buying it, if I was wasting my money, but after my first experience with it, i knew i had made the right choice!
Dawn R.
Clarksville, TN
Great brush for when I want to blow out my hair. It doesn't particularly work just for regular brushing but it is great for blow outs
Nicole I.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This brush is great and gentle on my hair while blow drying! Use it every morning. I love it!
Silvia Adriana T.
San José Costa Rica
Buen material y agarre ergonómico exelente forma para dar volumen y forma al cabello acompañado del difusor y desenrreda el cabello con suavidad
Laura S.
hamilton
wonderful product!  This is a must have for my nails and I wouldn't use anything else!Great vale for your monet!