Revlon Moonlight Paddle Brush uploaded by Cynthia O.

BY REVLON #38 in Makeup Tools

Moonlight Paddle Brush - This Ionic Paddle brush is perfect for creating smooth, sleek, shiny straigh styles with no frizz. Best for use in long hair. Its confortable rubber handle will help you get a better grip and ease for styling. - Moonlight Paddle Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far this is one of the best brushes I've ever used because I have naturally curly hair. I only detangle it when it's wet so after I use my hair products and I finger comb it all through, I'm able to brush my hair with ease. Truly this brush doesn't yank my hair out or hurt, and it makes my curls pop their spiral at the bottom after brushing my curls are more defined. Revlon's Moonlight Brush makes sure I'm not a tangled up mess. This is a great brush and I would recommend this to any of my curly hair friends or just anyone who needs a really good brush.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush!! I’ve had it for 2 years now and it is still in great condition! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and removes tangles so easily. It really is a fantastic brush. I would definitely recommend this to other people. Revlon Moonlight Paddle Brush
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long thick hair so it has always been a tough battle when it comes to finding the right brush and I have never been able to brush my hair while wet until I found the reckon paddle brush.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solid hairbrush! Have used for years because the quality is great! The price matches the quality! Helps to reduce my frizzy hair! I purchased at target! Would recommend to anyone needing a hairbrush to last a long time!
Yekaterina M.
Vancouver, WA
It wasn't my first choice But, loved it non the less. Comfortable, does not hurt your scalp. Does not pull hair. 10/10 would recommend. Good price.
Sierra J.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this brush. Only brush I trust to jot rip my already thin hair out. My scalp appreciates it. I will only ever purchase thus brush.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I like this brush because it helps my hair to be more smoth and shine. Easy to handle and reduces static!!!
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great. it helps reduce frizzy while using and isn't uncomfortable to hold revlon makes good hair products
Angie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well made, high quality brush. I steer clear of ConAir because of the horrifying reviews here but Revlon seems to ba a safe bet. Had it for a couple months now and it's as good as the day I bought it and I have very thick, long, hair
Erin P.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this brush so much that I used it till it broke haha, I haven't been out to buy another one tho, but now that is writing s review about it I'll be going to get another one soon! When I had this brush it was my best friend! I used it every single day, more then a few times a day, was so easy to brush the knots out and left my hair so soft and silky!!
Navpriya S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
is this good? does is pull on hair? detangles and styles well?