Revlon Moonlight Paddle Brush uploaded by Cynthia O.

BY REVLON #57 in Makeup Tools

Moonlight Paddle Brush - This Ionic Paddle brush is perfect for creating smooth, sleek, shiny straigh styles with no frizz. Best for use in long hair. Its confortable rubber handle will help you get a better grip and ease for styling. - Moonlight Paddle Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Malissa H.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
I have really long thick hair so it has always been a tough battle when it comes to finding the right brush and I have never been able to brush my hair while wet until I found the reckon paddle brush.
HANNAH C.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Solid hairbrush! Have used for years because the quality is great! The price matches the quality! Helps to reduce my frizzy hair! I purchased at target! Would recommend to anyone needing a hairbrush to last a long time!
Yekaterina M.
Yekaterina M.
Vancouver, WA
It wasn't my first choice But, loved it non the less. Comfortable, does not hurt your scalp. Does not pull hair. 10/10 would recommend. Good price.
Sierra J.
Sierra J.
Bastrop, LA
I own this brush. Only brush I trust to jot rip my already thin hair out. My scalp appreciates it. I will only ever purchase thus brush.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I like this brush because it helps my hair to be more smoth and shine. Easy to handle and reduces static!!!
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
This brush is great. it helps reduce frizzy while using and isn't uncomfortable to hold revlon makes good hair products
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
I loved this brush so much that I used it till it broke haha, I haven't been out to buy another one tho, but now that is writing s review about it I'll be going to get another one soon! When I had this brush it was my best friend! I used it every single day, more then a few times a day, was so easy to brush the knots out and left my hair so soft and silky!!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Well made, high quality brush. I steer clear of ConAir because of the horrifying reviews here but Revlon seems to ba a safe bet. Had it for a couple months now and it's as good as the day I bought it and I have very thick, long, hair
cynthia h.
cynthia h.
 Este cepillo es muy útil para mi que tengo este cepillo es muy útil para mí que tengo mi cabello siempre enredado entonces Esto me lo desenreda sin tirar Melo Me fascina