BY REVLON

Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Hot Copperglaze Sienna #320. This product keep your lips soft and supple with moisturizing lip conditioner with a unique center core conditions that moisturizes dry lips [4.2g]. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav sha... Be the first to answer!
  • Im a beginner how can anyone help suggesting me the beauty produc...5 Answers
  • How does your site work. I want to buy this lipstick but I do no...1 Answers
Jessica T.
Revlon Moon Drops is SUCH a great lipstick, and it doesn't receive nearly enough recognition. Sadly, they only sell a handful of colors now, but there used to be many more. The thing I love most about this lipstick are the colors! Bright orange, bright pink, bright coral -- all so wonderful. This lipstick has a strong fragrance, and although I usually dislike scented cosmetics, it's such an old-timey scent, that it's really nostalgic and I don't mind it at all; in fact, I kind of like it. The formula is really moisturizing, too. If Revlon ever discontinues this line, I'll cry. One of my favorite shades already got discontinued, so I'm really nervous about it! I can't recommend Moon Drops enough.
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Frost Iced Coffee 360 Package
I absolutely love this lipstick. It's an extremely vibrant red/orange color. It leaves your lips stained so it doesn't look bad as it is slowly coming off. With that being said, it doesn't have a very good staying power. It transfers on everything. There are way better lipsticks out there but I wanted this specific color, and for the price it isn't that bad. But I just feel like I have to constantly check it in the mirror to make sure it didn't smear on my face.
jeanette p.
Hyde Park, MA
These lipsticks are great. They go on smoothly and it has a good color pay off. I have these in a few colors and I really like them. There are a lot of different colors to choose from as well. I don't really like the frosted ones though, they look too frosty on my lips and I don't like that. Also, to me at least, they are not for long wear, they do come off rather easy. However, the price is great and the quality is great as well.
Nicole S.
Nesconset, NY
An incredible classic with an infamous smell. It's easy to apply and not particularly long-wearing, with a waxy texture and some common, infamous colors. It is a very generic lipstick you'll never catch your mother not wearing. If you're looking for a product that does what a lipstick should, then this is the product you're looking for, as long as you don't mind strong, waxy smells and tastes.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
These remind me of my mom. She wore these in the 90's, and I thought they were the peak of fashion. But...nah. I tried one when I was 18 and it wasn't for me. Even more so now in my late 20's. I'm biased because I don't like shimmery lipcolor, I much prefer satin or matte. But it's also a bit waxy and sits on top of your lips like it's waiting to smear off at the first opportunity.
Misa R.
I think I may have chosen just the wrong color for myself, but I really disliked this lipstick. It set right into the lines of my lips and only had sheer coverage. You can't really build it up, because it smears right off. I know each color causes the formulation to change a bit, so I want to go back and try. Though, from what I saw with mine, it doesn't seem too promising.
Tabitha L.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Frost 300 Goldmist Bronze
I love the red one line of lipsticks this is one of my favorite colors I love the metallic color lipsticks this is one of the better ones I would recommend this to anyone that was the Metallica lipsticks or even more brown tones one it's not that expensive it's pretty cheap to me at least and I would buy it you should too
debbie c.
Review for: Love That Pink 575
I liked the ease of application straight from the tube, and the produce wasn't drying. It didn't bleed at the edges either. However, the red color I purchased was pinker on my lips than it appeared in the package, and left a ring around my lips when the center wore off. Not pretty. I have had more luck with Loreal.
Dawn B.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I have been using this lipstick for years now. It is reliably smooth, with a ton of choices of colors. I love any lipsticks with a touch of shimmer, and there are several to choose from in this line. The lipstick definitely has staying power but also is easy to apply so I can do so throughout the day if I need to.
Felicia B.
Clyde, TX
I just purchased revlon moon drops at the local drug store. I have never used this brand before but am so glad that I found it. It is so smooth and moisturizing. I got the heather color and it is a beautiful shade for my skin tone. I will look for this brand and try another shade when I go back to the store.
Srija K.
Im a beginner how can anyone help suggesting me the beauty products that are affordable
Janet M.
San Pablo, CA
How long does it last?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many times do you have to re-apply this a day or is this not a problem?
Jacy Li J.
Fairhope, AL
I want to buy this. How much is the price?
Carol D.
Marietta, GA
How does your site work. I want to buy this lipstick but I do not see any pricing?