BY REVLON

Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Hot Copperglaze Sienna #320. This product keep your lips soft and supple with moisturizing lip conditioner with a unique center core conditions that moisturizes dry lips [4.2g]. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav sha... Be the first to answer!
  • Im a beginner how can anyone help suggesting me the beauty produc...5 Answers
  • How does your site work. I want to buy this lipstick but I do no...1 Answers
Mallory B.
Sm
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Persian Melon (585)
My grandma used to wear this which how I got hooked. It's the perfect pop of color for a summer day. Feels good on lip in terms of texture. It dries out the lip, but what lipstick doesn't?
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Gingerglaze
I love this lipstick it is super lightweight and it leaves my lips soft and supple but it leaves a super pigmented color. I love the packaging and the name is super unique. I totally would recommend this product.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted so much to love this lipstick because they have such beautiful bright colors. I really like revlon products. The lipstick is really creamy and pigmented and last a while if your not eating or drinking. My problem with it is the smell it is so strong that it gives me a headache. It takes quite a bit of time for the smell to fade and ut dont completely go away. Im not sensitive to smell so if you are in the least little bit i wouldn't buy this lipstick. Revlon does how ever have some really great lipsticks that dont have that smell. ūüĎÉ ūüĎÉ ūüĎÉ
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
This makes me the product peaches spring is beautiful and its smell I love great and its value if it is worth it as well as lipsticks Sephora and Revlon today I put one of my favorite colors HOT CORAL that if to this lipstick I see a Detail the lipstick does not have much duration I have to be retouching to maintain the color.
#bloombadge
#sephora
#revlon
#spring
#influenstervoxbox
@influenster
Jennifer C.
I have almost every shade of this lipstick. It is an amazing and affordable drugstore formula. It glides very smoothly on the lips and lasts so long!
My favorite shade is snow silver rose. Its a beautiful barbie hot pink with a gorgeous silver sheen to it. Its not glittery, patchy or drying whatsoever. Stunning!!
Lynn S.
Review for: Frost, Bamboo Bronze 200
First off, I love, love, love this color. It compliments my skin tone and seems to brighten my entire look. It is also very moisturizing, actually makes my lips appear fuller which is a big plus for me. It lasts a good 3 to 4 hours before needing to be reapplied. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kat M.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Frost, Bamboo Bronze 200
I have never been a big fan of Revlon lipsticks, but I considered giving this one a try because I liked the shade. While it feels just fine on my lips, it has a terrible smell and it just doesn't wear well. I felt like I was constantly having to reapply. It isn't one that I would spend money on again.
Maribel G.
Review for: Frost, Bamboo Bronze 200
I love this lipstick, it is perfect to have a sober look at the time of going to the office, the packaging is beautiful and very glam, the lipstick is of medium duration and the product slips quite easily, I recommend this lipstick revlon line , Is the perfect balance between flirty and professional!
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Review for: Frost, Bamboo Bronze 200
For so long, this has been one of those holy grails of mine. I've only gotten them a couple times and I might use some other simple lipsticks but at one point or another I go back to my Moondrops. It's so moisturizing and delicately pigmented, it's just so classy.
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Creme Orange Flip 710
The Moon drops line feels so creamy and leaves my lips feeling smooth. Every time I wear Orange Flip I get compliments. It's a very bright orange, so it may not be for everyone. However, f you're looking for something different and bold, go for it! It has a red tone to it, like a highly saturated Orange-red. I've bought this Lipstick about 3 times... no lie :-)
Srija K.
Im a beginner how can anyone help suggesting me the beauty products that are affordable
Janet M.
San Pablo, CA
How long does it last?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many times do you have to re-apply this a day or is this not a problem?
Jacy Li J.
Fairhope, AL
I want to buy this. How much is the price?
Carol D.
Marietta, GA
How does your site work. I want to buy this lipstick but I do not see any pricing?