Add a Photo

By REVLON
#341 in Lipstick
Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Hot Copperglaze Sienna #320. This product keep your lips soft and supple with moisturizing lip conditioner with a unique center core conditions that moisturizes dry lips [4.2g].
Photos (8)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Revlon Moon Drops is SUCH a great lipstick, and it doesn't receive nearly enough recognition. Sadly, they only sell a handful of colors now, but there used to be many more. The thing I love most about this lipstick are the colors! Bright orange, bright pink, bright coral -- all so wonderful. This lipstick has a strong fragrance, and although I usually dislike scented cosmetics, it's such an old-timey scent, that it's really nostalgic and I don't mind it at all; in fact, I kind of like it. The formula is really moisturizing, too. If Revlon ever discontinues this line, I'll cry. One of my favorite shades already got discontinued, so I'm really nervous about it! I can't recommend Moon Drops enough.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Rahway, NJ

I went to Mac at Macquarie shopping centre the one in Myer it was very quiet and there were 2 girls standing behind the counter. My sister and I walked in and they didn't even acknowledge us then 2 white women walked in and they were approached straight away and those ladies said they were fine didn't need help, we were still standing there and they still ignored us. Went over to Mecca and got the best customer service on the Nars brand make up instead. I won't be buying Mac anymore. Why should I waste my money on a company that is suppose to carry a wide variety of colours for all shades of skin only to not be able to get served cause of my skin colour. Similar opinion? Write a review!
Kyra S.
Kyra S.

I absolutely love this lipstick. It's an extremely vibrant red/orange color. It leaves your lips stained so it doesn't look bad as it is slowly coming off. With that being said, it doesn't have a very good staying power. It transfers on everything. There are way better lipsticks out there but I wanted this specific color, and for the price it isn't that bad. But I just feel like I have to constantly check it in the mirror to make sure it didn't smear on my face.
jeanette p.
jeanette p.
Hyde Park, MA

These lipsticks are great. They go on smoothly and it has a good color pay off. I have these in a few colors and I really like them. There are a lot of different colors to choose from as well. I don't really like the frosted ones though, they look too frosty on my lips and I don't like that. Also, to me at least, they are not for long wear, they do come off rather easy. However, the price is great and the quality is great as well.
Gricelda L.
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO

This makes me the product peaches spring is beautiful and its smell I love great and its value if it is worth it as well as lipsticks Sephora and Revlon today I put one of my favorite colors HOT CORAL that if to this lipstick I see a Detail the lipstick does not have much duration I have to be retouching to maintain the color.
#bloombadge
@influenster
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Nesconset, NY

An incredible classic with an infamous smell. It's easy to apply and not particularly long-wearing, with a waxy texture and some common, infamous colors. It is a very generic lipstick you'll never catch your mother not wearing. If you're looking for a product that does what a lipstick should, then this is the product you're looking for, as long as you don't mind strong, waxy smells and tastes.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ

These remind me of my mom. She wore these in the 90's, and I thought they were the peak of fashion. But...nah. I tried one when I was 18 and it wasn't for me. Even more so now in my late 20's. I'm biased because I don't like shimmery lipcolor, I much prefer satin or matte. But it's also a bit waxy and sits on top of your lips like it's waiting to smear off at the first opportunity.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.

My grandmother has been using this lipstick for decades now and turned me onto it! Her signature shade is 710 Orange Flip. It's a beautiful red orange! The lipstick is highly pigmented with great staying power and it isn't drying on the lips! And it's also an affordable product but still high quality. I've gotten tons of compliments whenever I wear it. Definitely a great product!
Misa R.
Misa R.

I think I may have chosen just the wrong color for myself, but I really disliked this lipstick. It set right into the lines of my lips and only had sheer coverage. You can't really build it up, because it smears right off. I know each color causes the formulation to change a bit, so I want to go back and try. Though, from what I saw with mine, it doesn't seem too promising.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY

The Moon drops line feels so creamy and leaves my lips feeling smooth. Every time I wear Orange Flip I get compliments. It's a very bright orange, so it may not be for everyone. However, f you're looking for something different and bold, go for it! It has a red tone to it, like a highly saturated Orange-red. I've bought this Lipstick about 3 times... no lie :-)
Srija K.
Srija K.

Im a beginner how can anyone help suggesting me the beauty products that are affordable
Janet M.
Janet M.
San Pablo, CA

How long does it last?
Kirstie W.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A

How many times do you have to re-apply this a day or is this not a problem?
Jacy Li J.
Jacy Li J.
Fairhope, AL
I want to buy this. How much is the price?
Carol D.
Carol D.
Marietta, GA
How does your site work. I want to buy this lipstick but I do not see any pricing?

Join Now