BY REVLON

Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Hot Copperglaze Sienna #320. This product keep your lips soft and supple with moisturizing lip conditioner with a unique center core conditions that moisturizes dry lips [4.2g]. see more...

• Im a beginner how can anyone help suggesting me the beauty produc...5 Answers
  • How does your site work. I want to buy this lipstick but I do no...1 Answers
  • How many times do you have to re-apply this a day or is this not ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this brand of lipstick. The color always have good pigmentation. The best part for me is it last long and it's smooth and creamy I love that best." in 34 reviews
  • "I have this in Persian Melon and it's one of my favorite lipsticks. Moisturizing and long lasting, but it does have a strong lipstick smell." in 30 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
In love with how well this lipstick stays on .. I must say it does not last all day I do have to reapply but love the color and just the way it stays on.. very smooth and never gave me any issues . Love thier colors verities.. also enjoy how it makes my teeth stand out . It almost make my teeth look whiter then they are .. And it's a big plus!!!
AliyağŸŽ€ A.
Review for: Crystal Cut Coral 700 more...
I really liked the color of this lipstick, Its not dry on lips. Keeps you moisturized. Didnt stay for long on my lips as I expected! But still a good choice of color. I would buy it again for daily use. Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick
avery h.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Persian Melon (585) more...
I love love love this melon color! My lips are very dry and not many lipsticks work well with me. But this went on easy and smooth and lasted almost all day. It didn’t dry out my lips and felt good on
Nicole H.
Review for: Iced Mauve, Frost 24K Orange 706, Frost Poppysilk Red 68 704, Creme Very Berry 250, All Weather Lip Moisturizer Natural Brown, Frost Chinaglaze Red 570, Creme Orange Flip 710, Frost Iced Coffee 360 Package, Hot Coral (712), Creme Love That Pink 575, Lip Conditioner, Spf 6, Goldipped Rose, Creme Peach Silk 704, Other more...
I love love love this lip stick. I recommend this product to anyone who loves the smooth feeling of a good lips stick gliding across your lips with a good smelling cent.
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
I got this in a got pink shade and I loved it! I've had problems with Revlon lippies before with the shade not fully popping on my skin tone, but the matte hot pink I got is sooo pretty, and stays in place, super pretty, plus the packaging is very luxurious/ vintagey feeling.
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Persian Melon (585) more...
This color is so absolutely beautiful and creamy! It applies like a dream and so very easy. It's a really affordable lipstick as well,and I love the cute packaging! Very sleek and fashionable. I'd recommend this for sure,it's a must in a starter kit.
maria B.
Review for: Persian Melon (585), Creme Love That Pink 575 more...
These are bright vibrant lip colors that are easy to apply and long lasting. They are quite matte and drying after a while and I really dislike the smell. It is kind of like a powdery perfume scent that is overpowering.
Jennifer H.
Cameron, TX
Review for: Frost Iced Coffee 360 Package more...
A beautiful color. Can almost be a lip tint with the sheerness Of the lipstick but very comfortable and leave a hydrating feel to the lips even after I take it off my lips feel softer and moisturized.
Mallory B.
Sm
Review for: Persian Melon (585) more...
My grandma used to wear this which how I got hooked. It's the perfect pop of color for a summer day. Feels good on lip in terms of texture. It dries out the lip, but what lipstick doesn't?
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Gingerglaze more...
I love this lipstick it is super lightweight and it leaves my lips soft and supple but it leaves a super pigmented color. I love the packaging and the name is super unique. I totally would recommend this product.
Srija K.
Im a beginner how can anyone help suggesting me the beauty products that are affordable
Janet M.
San Pablo, CA
How long does it last?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many times do you have to re-apply this a day or is this not a problem?
Jacy Li J.
Fairhope, AL
I want to buy this. How much is the price?
Carol D.
Marietta, GA
How does your site work. I want to buy this lipstick but I do not see any pricing?