Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Montevideo

I just can't stop loving and using this lipstick! I had never imagine that a lipstick could change the way I feel and I look at myself! I would never change this product because is my favorite one. I absolutely recommend it, it will change the way you see the life. lol!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

This is one of my all time favorite colors! It goes perfect with my super pale skin tone, but I also love that it pairs wonderfully with a tan. It stays really well and is fairly inexpensive. You can find these easily at an mass merch store!
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Philadelphia, PA

I completely love this color. I remember buying lt because the colors reminded me of the Wizard of Oz. The formula is soft and long lasting and the color is fun and attractive. I love wearing it for day and night.
Adriel A.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA

This lipstick was really creamy and soft, it was a very pigmented color to your lips. It was very smooth to my lips it had a very nice color to it as well. I would love to reiceve one of these again.
Denitra S.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO

I got this lipstick as a gift i really like the texture of it but the color is not for me. I recommed it to people who like to wear bright colors.
Kris L.
Kris L.
Rincon

Omg yo lo quiero , se ve precioso el color se ve bien radiante y el empaque está divino ❤️💋

Lo usaría mucho porque está precioso
Julie V.
Julie V.

the first lipstick I ever used, and still great to fall back on. they offer great color options, and are easy to apply.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Ladson

I'm really just not a fan of any colors they had. They are too sticky and don't last
Italloh L.
Italloh L.

Muito bom, prático e simples de uso, forte ou fraco não importa, o importante é sempre está presente no nosso estojo de maquiagens
Jade L.
Jade L.

I do like this product, had it a while ago and I find the colour to be a little too pink on my lips. However, I would still recommend if you are after a nice bright lipstick

Join Now