Add a Photo

#1009 in Lipstick
Adriel A.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA

This lipstick was really creamy and soft, it was a very pigmented color to your lips. It was very smooth to my lips it had a very nice color to it as well. I would love to reiceve one of these again.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

Not a huge fan, it actually dried my lips up a bit more than I care for. I had to constantly re apply my lipstick and for the price I am paying I would like for it to last a bit longer
diana m.
diana m.

I really like the way my lips pigments and aroma tien is delicious .. I love their colors and flavors, there's one for every occasion Super recommended !!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Toronto

I'm not a big fan of this lipstick. It's creamy but doesn't last long. It's sometimes patchy and has a weird smell. Didn't like it.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

Love the bright colors revlon lipstick had makes your lips look fabulous and also have light colors to chose. From
Amber J.
Amber J.

Love how this feel and how smooth it goes on. The only problem I have is its a little hard to get off.
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Compton, CA

Absolutely love revlon lipsticks šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ i just love all the colors they have šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ā¤

Join Now