Add a Photo

#1050 in Lipstick
Adriel A.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA

This lipstick was really creamy and soft, it was a very pigmented color to your lips. It was very smooth to my lips it had a very nice color to it as well. I would love to reiceve one of these again.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

Not a huge fan, it actually dried my lips up a bit more than I care for. I had to constantly re apply my lipstick and for the price I am paying I would like for it to last a bit longer
diana m.
diana m.

I really like the way my lips pigments and aroma tien is delicious .. I love their colors and flavors, there's one for every occasion Super recommended !!
Annie S.
Annie S.
North York, Ontario

I'm not a big fan of this lipstick. It's creamy but doesn't last long. It's sometimes patchy and has a weird smell. Didn't like it.
Kris L.
Kris L.
Rincon

Omg yo lo quiero , se ve precioso el color se ve bien radiante y el empaque estรก divino โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹

Lo usarรญa mucho porque estรก precioso
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

Love the bright colors revlon lipstick had makes your lips look fabulous and also have light colors to chose. From
Regina C.
Regina C.

Sure don't mind buying a 2 pack of these lipsticks. It went on smooth and moistened my lips. Beautiful colors.
Amber J.
Amber J.

Love how this feel and how smooth it goes on. The only problem I have is its a little hard to get off.
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Compton, CA

Absolutely love revlon lipsticks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i just love all the colors they have ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค

Join Now