Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Montevideo

I just can't stop loving and using this lipstick! I had never imagine that a lipstick could change the way I feel and I look at myself! I would never change this product because is my favorite one. I absolutely recommend it, it will change the way you see the life. lol!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

This is one of my all time favorite colors! It goes perfect with my super pale skin tone, but I also love that it pairs wonderfully with a tan. It stays really well and is fairly inexpensive. You can find these easily at an mass merch store!
Adriel A.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA

This lipstick was really creamy and soft, it was a very pigmented color to your lips. It was very smooth to my lips it had a very nice color to it as well. I would love to reiceve one of these again.
Denitra S.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO

I got this lipstick as a gift i really like the texture of it but the color is not for me. I recommed it to people who like to wear bright colors.
Kris L.
Kris L.
Rincon

Omg yo lo quiero , se ve precioso el color se ve bien radiante y el empaque está divino ❤️💋

Lo usaría mucho porque está precioso
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Ladson

I'm really just not a fan of any colors they had. They are too sticky and don't last
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, Ca

Ooo I love these lipsticks. They're pigmented and look beautiful on the lips. They are also easy to reapply and make the lip look as good as new
Regina C.
Regina C.

Sure don't mind buying a 2 pack of these lipsticks. It went on smooth and moistened my lips. Beautiful colors.
Amber J.
Amber J.

Love how this feel and how smooth it goes on. The only problem I have is its a little hard to get off.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

Not a huge fan, it actually dried my lips up a bit more than I care for. I had to constantly re apply my lipstick and for the price I am paying I would like for it to last a bit longer

Join Now