BY REVLON

MAGNETIZE with your eyes., Draw them in with the sexy sheen of liquid metal., Just shake it up then lay it on., Wear alone or mix metals., Go all the way by adding Revlon Fabulash Mascara. see more...

Alicia R.
Okay it made my skin look like rumpelstiltskin from once upon a time. That's not cute. It was also burning my eyes which is never a good thing. I don't recommend this product at all. I never use it anymore unless I plan on dressing up as rumpelstiltskin.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
It's very metallic looking I like that it's liquid shadow it goes on very smooth. I like the colors and It sticks to my eyes better than most products I use it daily

Debi C.
Mims, FL
I never really even thought about liquid eye shadow before. I thought there was only liquid eye liner. I saw this liquid shadow last time I was shopping at target and decided to try it. I'm so bad at applying makeup but, this liquid shadow has solved all my shadow problems. It's easy to apply, stays put and doesn't gunk up in the crease of my eyelid.
Shelby J.
Grand Ridge, FL
I got this about 4 months ago and I wasn't super impressed. I thought maybe I would like the metallic look but I didn't and I never have. However I will say it lasts a while on the eyelid and once it's there it's really there.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I loved this lip product. This was such a great dupe for the over priced Kylie Cosmetics! I have used this brand previously and I love their products. Their products are really great for a drugstore brand! I encourage people to go try this out!
mahogany B.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I really haven't used to much but when I did use it is worked very good and came on smoothly and it looks very good.. it looks food on my skin tone and I really like it .
Jessie F.
Rome, NY
I absolutely love this eyeshadow,it glides on easy and stays put the majority of the work day.its a bit expensive, but I find the brand runs that way normally,I purchased it at my local walmart.
Desireé
Frederica, DE
These are so pigmented it's crazy! I love the color pay off but the only down fall is they're messy and when blended out they get patchy.
Patricia S.
Huffman, TX
Revlon is a great eye shadow. It stays on all day and does not rub off. The colors are better than other brands I've used in the past.
Scarlette Z.
El Paso, TX
This product goes on my eyes nicely and cleans up really good if I make a mistake. Only request is that they make a bigger bottle
Amy B.