BY REVLON

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

Revlon Moisturestay Lipcolor
  • "I love this product! The pigmentation is amazing and it is so moisturizing. A must buy!" in 13 reviews
  • "Super smooth and lasts long. This color is natural too so you can wear it both day and night." in 7 reviews
  • "Very beautiful and creamy If you're a fan of purple colors then this is for you" in 7 reviews
  • "Good natural kind of color. Long lasting and has moisture. I loved this. When I first bought it I was iffy about the stick but it makes it easier 😊" in 6 reviews
Riley
Ok product...Super moisturizing and soft on the lips...I purchased this at Walmart...this is not very long lasting and kinda smears...first time user and wouldn't purchase again.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
The color I got was way too dark but that was my fault. However the lip color does stay on but it kind of feels really dry and tacky afterwards. It was a few years ago that I tried it so the formula might have changed since then. I think it would probably be worth a second shot
Amanda S.
Keswick, IA
I wore Revlon Moisturestay Lipcolor at my wedding. I felt like it lasted a decent amount of time, but I did have to reapply after pictures, after the ceremony, and after dinner. The color was good and I was happy with the purchase. I probably wouldn't purchase again.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the moisturizing formula this lipstick has. It is creamy and goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge too much. It's more of a blend of a lipstick and a gloss. You get the best of both worlds with this product and it isn't too pigmented or shiny.
Kristin D.
Iowa City, IA
I enjoyed the various color options with the moisturestay lipcolor and had a good experience with the length that the color stayed on, but I was disappointed with how it left my lips feeling dried out and cracked after application. There are some other products that I would reach for first in the future.
Angie D.
Cleveland, GA
This is the best shade of red. It doesn't have an orange, or pink, or blue tones in it. It is a true red color. My only complaint is that it does need to be reapplied a few times a day. If I could find this color in a long last formula, it would be the perfect red lipstick.
Kyla B.
Hartselle, AL
I did not love this product. It made my lips very dry and they actually peeled. The color did last, but that was the only positive, in my opinion. The price was high, so I'd probably not buy again. I do have sensitive lips/skin, so maybe that was the problem.
beth M.
Griffith, IN
Wanted to like this lipstick because i had tried other revlon lipsticks but it did not make my lips feel soft it did not stay on long. the cost was ok but if you don't like the problem not worth it. the color was good but I would not buy again
Stephanie B.
Kokomo, IN
I love this because i have dry skin and my lips are always needing hydration. So to find a lipstick that allows my to have moisture is great. The only drawback is the smell. They smelled like sunscreen. I didn't mind to much but it could be a problem if you dont like to smell
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
I really do love the color of this lipstick. It also lasts for a really long time. The price is drug-store, but the package says high end. The only con is that after wearing for an hour or so, it starts to have a weird, crumbly texture on my lips. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for long lasting lipstick.
Karina m.
Lake Havasu City
Has Any One Tried This?
Christina N.
Is this a pigmented colour?
Mayra B.
Bakersfield, CA
Is how long it lasts on my lips?
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
How well does the color stay? Can you put a lip gloss over it?

Amazon