Suzanne B.
I WISH THEY WOULD BRING THIS BACK!!! This is my go-to lipstick in the summer, as it is almost creamy and hydrates my lips but NEVER. EVEN.BUDGES., even in super-high heat and humidity. Bonus: it feels cool going on, which I can't explain, but when it's hot outside, is a wonderful surprise. The color is a medium purple-mauve color which looks great with my slightly tanned fair skin. I also love this in Buff and Bare, and as stated before, I wish Revlon would bring this back...it is genius!