Revlon Moisturestay Lipcolor uploaded by Msbosschick F.Revlon Moisturestay Lipcolor uploaded by Misty G.
14 colors available

BY REVLON

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

• Has Any One Tried This?3 Answers
  • How well does the color stay? Can you put a lip gloss over it? 1 Answers
  • Is this a pigmented colour?1 Answers
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Review for: #11 Dusk
I WISH THEY WOULD BRING THIS BACK!!! This is my go-to lipstick in the summer, as it is almost creamy and hydrates my lips but NEVER. EVEN.BUDGES., even in super-high heat and humidity. Bonus: it feels cool going on, which I can't explain, but when it's hot outside, is a wonderful surprise. The color is a medium purple-mauve color which looks great with my slightly tanned fair skin. I also love this in Buff and Bare, and as stated before, I wish Revlon would bring this back...it is genius!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dacula, GA
Revlon's Moisturestay Lipcolor is so close to being a wonderful product, but just misses the mark. The biggest complaint was the lipcolor is not long lasting which is my number one desire in a lipcolor. I do not want to have to reapply my lipcolor every ten minutes. The best part of this product was the shade and it compared beautifully against my pale skin.
amanda s.
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
I really do love the color of this lipstick. It also lasts for a really long time. The price is drug-store, but the package says high end. The only con is that after wearing for an hour or so, it starts to have a weird, crumbly texture on my lips. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for long lasting lipstick.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
I liked the way this lipstick glided on, but I didn't care for its longevity. The shades available are nice, but not what I was really looking for. The price is a bit high (especially if purchased at Walgreen's) and I've found that I can get the same quality, in more shades from Maybelline with almost 20% less cost.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Iowa City, IA
I enjoyed the various color options with the moisturestay lipcolor and had a good experience with the length that the color stayed on, but I was disappointed with how it left my lips feeling dried out and cracked after application. There are some other products that I would reach for first in the future.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Athens, GA
I borrowed this from my mother when I was helping her pick out a great makeup combination, and I thought there was a lot of moisture and a lot of pigmentation. I do not like very strong pigmentations, so I am not a fan of this lipstick, but for other women, such as my mother, they would love it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color I got was way too dark but that was my fault. However the lip color does stay on but it kind of feels really dry and tacky afterwards. It was a few years ago that I tried it so the formula might have changed since then. I think it would probably be worth a second shot
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Revlon's moisture is my favorite, i have dry mouth condition and i need all the moisture i can get for my lips. It is a nice soft lipstick; I receive many complments about my lips and colors. I have been using Revlon lipstick for years. I do reccomend this lipstick to others.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Kokomo, IN
I love this because i have dry skin and my lips are always needing hydration. So to find a lipstick that allows my to have moisture is great. The only drawback is the smell. They smelled like sunscreen. I didn't mind to much but it could be a problem if you dont like to smell
Angie D.
Angie D.
Cleveland, GA
This is the best shade of red. It doesn't have an orange, or pink, or blue tones in it. It is a true red color. My only complaint is that it does need to be reapplied a few times a day. If I could find this color in a long last formula, it would be the perfect red lipstick.
Karina m.
Karina m.
Stockton, CA
Has Any One Tried This?
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the color stay? Can you put a lip gloss over it?
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Bakersfield, CA
Is how long it lasts on my lips?
Christina N.
Christina N.
Is this a pigmented colour?