BY REVLON

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

Revlon Moisturestay Lipcolor
  • "I love this product! The pigmentation is amazing and it is so moisturizing. A must buy!" in 13 reviews
  • "Super smooth and lasts long. This color is natural too so you can wear it both day and night." in 7 reviews
  • "Very beautiful and creamy If you're a fan of purple colors then this is for you" in 7 reviews
  • "Good natural kind of color. Long lasting and has moisture. I loved this. When I first bought it I was iffy about the stick but it makes it easier 😊" in 6 reviews
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
I LOVE using this product! My lips stay moisturized and the color last most of the day. The price seems to be a good deal for the product. It is one of my go to lip color choices and I always keep a spare available. I have had numerous compliments while wearing the lipstick and someone always asks "What color are you wearing"
Michelle S.
It's drying. It seems into the cracks of your lips. The color pay off is decent. It doesn't stay on as long as you expect a lip stain would stay on your lips. There's definitely room for improvement by revlon. It's not the worst lip stain I have tried but definitely not the best.
carrington M.
Roanoke
The revlon moisturestay lipcolor is a cool concept. I picked a very cranberry color and it was more of a wash of color. I wish it was more pigmented however it did give off a lot of moisture to keep lips hydrated.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo , TX
I try my best to buy lipstain cuz it actually helps my lipstick last longer on my lips and I like how it feels. I'm trying to get my mom used to it too cuz her lipstick never last long on her lips.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
I would say there's partial truth to the name of this lipstick. It is moisturizing but doesn't stay as long I'd like it to. I do like the variety of colors and it's a good value for the money.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I have very dry and chapped lips so when I see a lipstick that has moisture in it I usually will opt for it. This lipstick has intense moisture and has beautiful color as well
Hannah F.
Revlon's Moisturestay Lipcolor is so close to being a wonderful product, but just misses the mark. The biggest complaint was the lipcolor is not long lasting which is my number one desire in a lipcolor. I do not want to have to reapply my lipcolor every ten minutes. The best part of this product was the shade and it compared beautifully against my pale skin.
Suzanne B.
I WISH THEY WOULD BRING THIS BACK!!! This is my go-to lipstick in the summer, as it is almost creamy and hydrates my lips but NEVER. EVEN.BUDGES., even in super-high heat and humidity. Bonus: it feels cool going on, which I can't explain, but when it's hot outside, is a wonderful surprise. The color is a medium purple-mauve color which looks great with my slightly tanned fair skin. I also love this in Buff and Bare, and as stated before, I wish Revlon would bring this back...it is genius!
Ana J.
Round Rock, TX
Great color selection. Moisturizing? Well its more of a balm so it doesn't feel like its nourishing your lips but it does feel like its keep them from flaking. Some of the colors are pretty sheer so if you're looking for a huge color payout I would be sure to use a scrub and primer and hope for the best, or use a matte nude as a base and build it by dabbing it on. I'm not sure where to get these other than amazon but if you do happen to find them in stores you should pick one up and try it!
Natalie B.
I liked the way this lipstick glided on, but I didn't care for its longevity. The shades available are nice, but not what I was really looking for. The price is a bit high (especially if purchased at Walgreen's) and I've found that I can get the same quality, in more shades from Maybelline with almost 20% less cost.
Karina m.
Lake Havasu City
Has Any One Tried This?
Christina N.
Is this a pigmented colour?
Mayra B.
Bakersfield, CA
Is how long it lasts on my lips?
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
How well does the color stay? Can you put a lip gloss over it?

Amazon