Revlon Moisture Rich Hair Color - Light Golden Brown uploaded by Myaaa 🦄.

BY REVLON

Moisture Rich Hair Color with Shea Butter Conditioner leaves hair in better condition, and provides multi-dimensional color with radiant shine. This Ammonia-Free liquid hair color delivers 100% gray coverage while delivering rich, long-lasting color with shine. Rich Color - Formulated with a combination of specially blended dyes, conditioners, and polymers, our ammonia-free color delivers multi-dimensional color from root to tip. Maximum Conditioning - Infused with silk proteins that penetrate every strand so that hair looks healthy and in better condition than before you colored. see more...

Buy on *
Victoria V.
Grayson
good hair product and love this color on me, shows good in the summer and is my second go to color. not as cheap as the other but has great quality. simple to use and you get the color you’re asking for. i would buy it again but perfer other colors than plain brown lol
Brittanny W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I tried a differnt color than this one. I tried the red color. But my hair came out orange instead of red and I left the color on for the recommended time according to my current hair color at the time. I was okay with the orange but that was not what I was expecting nor was it what I signed up for.
Wendy M.
Cicero
I love this color i use it frecuently it goes very well with my skin tone and i feel like it does not damage my hair alot. It gives me a good coverange i have ahorro hair so if u have longer hair i recomend getting 2.its easy to use and simple instruccións. Its affortable .
Myaaa 🦄.
Miami
I Actually Used This Dye On My Hair And I Loved it . My hair responded great to it . I got the color I wanted and the after care turned out better than I expected. I would buy this again. I really Loved this and my hair did to.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Nyoki J.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently bought this product and I just have to say that it really gets the job done. It left my hair softer than other product that I use and I’m extremely happy for that. I definitely recommend this for a first starter do it yourself. Creme of Nature Exotic Shine Color 10.0 Honey Blonde
Monet B.
Charlotte
I used this product to dye my husbands locs. He loved the color. I of course kept his hair moisturized but it seemed as if once I dyed his hair it became more dry than normal. The color really popped. Eventually he wanted to try other colors which lead to other products.
🌙ℒUℕᎯ ℳ.
fort lauderdale
the summer came and with it the sun and humidity, this product is your best ally, keeps your hair hydrated and protected from the sun, it is not greasy and its price is good
Nyny
This hair color is amazing. Only brand of hair color I’ll use on my natural hair, very affordable and you getting what you pay for... I do recommend this product
Michelle T.
San Antonio, TX
I like this brand because its semipermanent and leaves your hair very soft. I use it in between colors. The only thing I don't like is they discontinue colors too often. You get used to a color and then they go change it 😕