For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
These work alright. I like the option of both the pointed and angled end but I don’t think they work as well as my other tweezers. They’re small which is nice for travel
Dark Blonde
I love the pointed tweezers because i find it easier to use . It does the job and they last long but they are very small, which causes the fingers to hurt after a while .
Dark Brown
Eugene, OR
BOUGHT THESE 3 YEARS AGO AND AFTER HUNDREDS OF DIFFERNT KINDS I HAVE TO SAY THESE ARE THE BEST BY FAR! DONT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON WXPESIVE TWEEZERS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE !(:
Ewa Beach, HI
Travel size is the best size lol, I love this product because of how sharp it is and great grip it has. I also love the option of a slanted tweezers and pointed one.
Pardeeville, WI
Love the cute desings! I like how it comes with two just in case you loose one. Also there is an angel one and more straight one so can get those stubborn brow hairs.
Light Blonde
Houston
OKAY, my all time favorite tweezers!!! so compatible perfect for vacations and at home, come in the cutest colors and have accurate precision! so worth the money!!
Raleigh, NC
this tweezer set works wonders on my brows! it’s so easy to use and i love that it includes two separate tweezers with different ends. i use them nearly every day!
Brunette
relizane
 every woman say   that .....1 pair in every room of my house and purse and vehicle. My 16 yr old son often swipes them from me making me purchase yet another pair. I have no problem spending the money over and over again on something that works so great.
Brunette
Hialeah , FL
These pieces are from my brother he bought them but the packaging is really great and everything from how he removes them to the magnificent result I recommend them a lot
Light Brown
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go Great mini set of tweezers! Adorable color and patterns. Second choice it I cannot find twizzerman twizzers
Blonde