For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
Clanton
I absolutely love love the mini tweezers sets. Purchased mine from Walmart. I use them daily. They so easy to grip and just fun. They were A little higher than I would’ve liked to of paid but I would do it again.
Eagle Pass, TX
Carry these tweezers everywhere with me. Love them always help me out when I need them. Great for travel. Super sharp and works greats. I think it’s a okay price but they have a super cute design. Will buy again
Brunette
Livonia
I've been using these for awhile. They work perfectly, and even though they're travel sized they work just fine for everyday use. The two different tweezer shapes are really helpful.
Red
North Bethesda
This is the perfect on-the-go tweezer set. It offers two types, for a variety of needs, and is super small so will even fit in a pocket (yes, in tiny women’s pants pockets!!). They have cute designs too. And the tweezers are effective: they do their job, which is really all you need.
Santa Fe, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
These tweezers are amazing because you can stick em in your purse or makeup bag plus they fit anywhere! Also they are great for when you have a splinter the pointy end makes it easier to pull the splinter out!
Dark Brown
Wilsonville
Purchased at: Walgreens
They are very cute and little and work very well I think it’s is a very good purchase and easy to use it’s not bad even if your a starter I have oily skins and it still works and I would for sure buy it again
Grand Island
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good. Nice and compact not just for on the go but really good to get close to those baby hairs you’ve been annoyed by. Some tweezers just suck but these definitely don’t. I also love the fun colors!!!!
Dark Brown
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Got these on sale at Walmart and I keep them in my purse for emergencies. I only use the slanted pair I don’t even know why or what to do with the pointy ones. But they were on sale and they work can’t get no better
very cute tweezers to bring around with you. they are alittle tiny but they do the job. i bring one out with me incase of emergencies. they are just a simple necessity in life. definitely recommend to anyone
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love love love these. They have a carrying case so they can go anywhere with you! They also work amazingly. I’ve tried the store brand tweezers and they almost never grab the hair. These grab hairs every time! I will definitely be buying more when I inevitably lose my current set!