For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
Chateauguay, QC
Excellent size - perfect for travel or to keep in your handbag! Long lasting tweezers come with a great little pouch to keep both styles together and easy to find.
Dark Blonde
Abu dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Yay, compact and lightweight. Does what it supposed to be do. Its one thing that i always want to carry along with my beauty essential because you'll never know when you need it 😀.
Black
Luton, Luton
Well these tweezers are not any differengvfrom angry other tweezers but I can definitely say that they do a really good job tweeting even the most baby of hairs.
relizane
 every woman say   that .....1 pair in every room of my house and purse and vehicle. My 16 yr old son often swipes them from me making me purchase yet another pair. I have no problem spending the money over and over again on something that works so great.
Brunette
Hialeah , FL
These pieces are from my brother he bought them but the packaging is really great and everything from how he removes them to the magnificent result I recommend them a lot
Light Brown
I wasn't expecting much to be honest. But they're great for touching up your brows or makeup. Fine point making it easy to be precise. Good thing they are pretty too!!! Also love that it came with 2 tweezers..pointed and flat. 4 stars, like it!
Victoria
They are super great if you need a pair of tweezers in a pinch and for on the go use. But I find overtime unfortunately they do start to Become a bit more dull
Distrito Nacional
I bought this beautiful package for travels and are the best, I always carry one in my purse, any emergency is solved with them. I bought in a deparment store
Brunette
san Pedro Garza Garcia
They just dont seem to be accurate. I end up pinching my skin trying to remover any facial hair, I was very disaponted, it did feel like a waste of money.
APO, AE
I absolutely love this tweezer set! I travel a lot and it's light weight, but sturdy and high quality. I keep it in my travel bag. It goes wherever i go.