For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
these are fine good for travel work decently well but result in broken hair at root often. would recommend larger pair for every day use
Troy, MI
Super sharp, easy to use and they come in an adorable little pouch ;) i would recommend for anyone looking for a travel set of tweezers.
I love anything that Sephora makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Oklahoma City , OK
They really grab what I’m trying to pull. Small but gets the job done. I like the cherry blossoms in the side that’s partly why I bought
Cottageville, SC
These are great for use on the go or in a dorm room. They work great. The tip forms a great deal around the hair to ensure a proper pull
I like my mini tweezers to take with me in my purse because someone is always needing a pair of tweezers and they really are very handy!
Willis, TX
The are ready for you to head out the door and you can go and take them with you there Are very high quality And I recommend them to you
Gilbert, AZ
It is my second time buying this particular set of tweezers and I don't need any other ones to be honest. They do their job very well 😊
Henning
Love them! I have had mine for years they are great quality and they are cute and colarful to boot.really enjoy them highly recomanded
When working in the beauty industry the wax can’t always get those little strong hair these are perfect and they’re for on the go use.