For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
Huntsville , TX
I love these little guys! One is pointed and one is flat so you can get every hair no matter what! They are travel size so easy to store and also come with a little case so you can't misplace them!
Black
Minneapolis
I usually only use the smaller one for my eyebrows and it works very well. I can get even the most stubborn hairs out with ease. The larger tweezer works better for tweezing a lot of hairs at once instead of singling them out.
west winfield
I always need tweezers on hand and these 2 come in a nice little carry package. I bought 2 sets one for home and one for my purse. They hold up very well, going on a year with these babies and they're still going g strong!
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite tweezer. If I lose one or it gets old, I replace it with a new design. I love the mini size, never understood why it has to be so big but I am petite. This is also the tweezer I recommend if anyone asks♡
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Easy and versatile... can take them with me anywhere. Even when traveling. I keep a spare pair in the car... just in case I find a stray hair in the rear view mirror.
Onalaska , WI
Purchased at: Target
Too tiny for me to use for eyebrows which was disappointing, but I have found that they make a great tool for crafts. I use these for paper crafts for things like laying down small stickers, as well as for beading projects.
Medium Brown
cheektowaga
I love this set and have had it for years! it’s easy to car around and it comes with two for the price of one and the size is pretty nice, i love that you have regular ones and the sharp pointed ones to get every single hair!
Blonde
absolute go-to tweezers. absolutely amazing and stays sharp for longer than any cheep tweezers. not pricey at all and is worth the extra buck. i bought mine at the local meijer and keep buying them every time they go dull.
These work great! The size is perfect for travel and on the go. I also love the colors available. I would like for the carry pouch to be lined with plastic inside. Over all a great product.
Black
Chattanooga , TN
These are so cute and so easy to use the thickness where you place your fingers allows you to keep a good grip on the tweezers which also gives you complete control! The design is so cute and they are small enough to fit in your purse!
Dark Blonde