For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I carry this tweezer set in its pouch in my purse everywhere I go - great for emergencies, or spotting and yanking that stray eyebrow hair in the rear view mirror.
Arlington, VA
Best tweezer purchase I have ever made. It is a must have for travel and for day to day. Better than my more expensive tweezers at home, I'm never switching back!
Dark Blonde
These are super great to keep in my makeup bag or purse for use on-the-go. The designs are always cute and the tweezers are excellent at doing their jobs. Fine point version for the hard to reach stuff is awesome!
Salem, VA
My FAVORITE tweezers! I haven’t used anything else since I bought these. The pointed ones are easy to use for those difficult hairs and the angled ones are perfect for everyday use. Hands down the best!
Enfield, CT
I got this set for a last minute emergency on the way to work one day. It happens. They are actually not too bad. The only complaint i have is that they are pretty small so can be hard to hold onto, and dometimes they miss and you have to go back and redo what you already did. Id recommend them when your in a bind. Theyre pretty affordable and can be found anywhere.
Brunette
I bought these because I kept losing my tweezers and I liked the idea of having a case with two different ones to just throw in my bag. The tweezers are cute and the packaging is nice, if you care about that sort of thing. I probably won't buy these again just because they're not as high quality as I would like, but they're good enough in a pinch.
Medium Brown
Kingston
The white one is virtually useless because of the tiny points but the blue one is amazing!  It was bought jst to be kept in the purse for emergencies but it's become my regular tweezers.
Purchased at: Walgreens
What can I say? these are tweezers. They pull things out. they are expensive for a pair of metal prongs. Honestly, you can probably find a cheaper pair from any off brand line. They were ok.
Ocala
I love love love these tweezers. I remember doing my makeup and seeing how my eyebrows needed a touch up but i was already on my way to work. I stopped at the nearest pharmacy and bought this mini set. I use them all the time now. They come with 2 different types of tweezers, a slant edge and the pointy tip one (sorry I don't know the correct name for it). They're mini size fits perfectly in my hand and they have a cool little carry case that the tweezers early slide into and that prevents them from getting lost. They are also super cute.
Toledo, OH
Tweezerman is supposed to be the best, but these to me are exactly the same for a much better price. I love this version because they are easy to take in your makeup bag and the holder helps it so you don’t lose them. Bought it at Walgreens and have had mine since high school. The smaller pair works amazing at getting those very small, fine hairs that are just showing. Love these!
Dark Brown