For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
APO, AE
I absolutely love this tweezer set! I travel a lot and it's light weight, but sturdy and high quality. I keep it in my travel bag. It goes wherever i go.
Amsterdam
My tweezers go where I go. You won't catch me without them. I love their little cute case, very chice. Love them to death and if I lost them I would die
Statesville
I have bought six of these sets they are all left all over my apartment and white one set is in my purse they are easy for on the go or to put anywhere
Vernon
These little guys are perfect. I have them in my car... when it’s sunny out I’m able to tweeze the little hairs that you can only see in the sunlight.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: Target
I have 2 of these sets. One in the bathroom and 1 in the car. I have kids and they always manage to get something stuck in the hand. These are perfect!
Dark Blonde
Clio, MI
I keep these in my travel bag. They work great and are so small. They grab every hair and are a great drugstore alternative to the Tweezerman tweezers.
I love this set of tweezer! They are so great for on the go. And the design is so cute! They are great for plucking hairs like they are supposed to be.
Blonde
Lyford, TX
Love them and perfect for my hands. Love the little pouch it comes in. Perfect duo for long hair and for the pesky little hair you have trouble to get.
Dark Brown
These are great to just throw in your purse because they are small. You never know when you might need them. I would purchase again, priced very well.
Medium Brown
I love these mini tweezers. They fit tightly in my fingers without slipping through like Normal sized tweezers do. Perfect for my purse and traveling .
Dark Blonde