For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
Dallas
So cute and so sharp! I'm on my second set and in 3 years I've only had to replace it the one time. The 2 blade styles are great for different hairs. The colts and prints are very cute and easy tho spot in my cosmetic drawers or makeup bags.
I buy these instead of full size ones. I always feel like their easier to use because I have more control closer to the brow! I like that there’s two different kinds too! The pointed ones for stubborn hair, and the flat for a lot of hair!
Brunette
Saginaw, TX
I’ve always loved these over the tweezerman ones, they work really well for the price and last a lifetime. Love during the holidays they come out with all different designs and even have minis I carry in my purse. Definitely worth a try
Medium Brown
Grand Prairie , TX
I have used a TON of tweezers and these are by far my favorite! It comes with 2 different types of tweezers, one has a pointy end and the other has a flat end. These tweezer work wonders at getting the right hairs to pluck! I love them!
This mini set is excellent for.on the go and takes very little space in your purse. The tweezers that comes with the pouch are very good because you can pull out the hairs without effort. It's angle is very good for those stubborn hairs.
Medium Brown
Yuba City, CA
These are perfect for on the go or to store at home. Easy to use. I pluck my brows about twice a week unless I forget. I prefer the pointed tweezers to the slanted. I feel like they are easier to work with and they are more effective.
I love this tweeter set! This set comes with two tweezers, a pointed precise one and a thick angled one. I love this because the tweezers are such a great size for everyday use and is easy to bring to travel.
Blonde
I love Revlon tweezers! They are my number one! The mini tweezers are great for traveling and to always have them in a small makeup bag, but size could be a problem too because it is uncomfortable to hold and tweeze for a long period
The only tweezers I’ve gotten thus far that have actually done their job. Got some stray eyebrow hairs you need to get gone? Use these! They’ll be getting gone. Got a splinter in your wee little finger? Use these! It’ll grab hold of that splinter and pull it right out!
Brunette
Huntsville , TX
I love these little guys! One is pointed and one is flat so you can get every hair no matter what! They are travel size so easy to store and also come with a little case so you can't misplace them!
Black