BY REVLON #23 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with " in 16 reviews
Bailey G.
Lancaster, CA
These tiny things are my absolute favorite tweezers. I’ve tried other revlon ones but they didn’t last to long. My favorite out of the set is the pointed tweezers. They are super sharp and precise and getting even the smallest of hairs. The angled one wasn’t bad it’s worked but tended to break some hairs rather than remove them. They are tiny that is what I like about them, but if you aren’t into that I wouldn’t recommend it
Brianna O.
I received this little set as a stocking stuffer last Christmas. I love them, they're small and cute. They have small flower designs that look like cherry blossoms. I have a pointed pink one, and a more normal gray one. I use the gray one all the time, and the pink one comes in handy for pesky hairs the other one can't get.  I keep them with my makeup stuff, they're the perfect size and they're easy to use
Anna C.
San Antonio , TX
When I don’t have a tweezerman, I go straight for this Revlon on the go version. Their small size fit perfectly in my hand, and they are great for their price point. I always have a set like this in my makeup bag just in case I missed a few stray hairs. I love that it comes with both the slant and the point tweezer. My favorite is the point. They are firm and durable.
Kaitlyn A.
Midlothian
These tweezers are the best. I don’t have these ones exactly, I have the Love Collection by Leah Goren (mini tweezer set to go). They are easy to store and put away out of sight. I am extremely satisfied with the product. There are many different designs and patterns for the Revlon’s tweezers which satisfies me overall.
Stacy M.
I absolutely love, love, love Revlon tweezers!!! They are a bit more expensive but they are totally worth it. I have a couple different sets Revlon tweezers and I love them all honestly. Some in my purse, some that stay at home. I had spent a long time looking for good tweezers & my first pair from them were a gift. They have become a product I swear by. They have good amount of tension, quality material & I find they have always lined up perfectly. Revlon brand tweezers are the best tweezers I have used.
Sarah W.
Robinson
These are my go to tweezers! I love them and use them every single day. Other tweezers lose their ability and precision after a while, but these have stood the test of time. They are well made, and their small size makes them perfect to keep in a purse or desk drawer. I’ve even kept them in my car!
Meredith S.
Rogers, AR
These are great little tweezers! I love the size and the price value is great. I got mine at Target several months ago and they have held up well. They are easy to use with a good grip that doesn’t slip out of my fingers, and the point is very precise which helps me get the finer hairs in my brow.
Erin R.
Reynoldsburg
These features are awesome they get really good grip they get very close to the hair without breaking it pulls it all the way out I love these freezers they're pretty good price not too bad definitely worth buying I've had mine for a long time and they're still going although if you could send me some samples of the different faces you have that would be great I would definitely love to pass that information on
Amanda H.
Fort Wayne
I use these every single time i tweeze. I absolutely love them. Ive had my tweezees for about 2 years now and they're still going strong.. i have sensitive skin and orone to acne amd it works well with me. I am very satisfied with this product amd will be using it every time i tweeze(:
Debbie R.
I have purchased this sei no less than 5times. Not because they break or wear (I mean, come on... they're tweezers.), but because they're so darn handy! I have a set in my makeup bag, a set in the bathroom, a set in the first aid kit, a set in my car, and a set for my husband. These are perfect!