For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
“Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with ” in 16 reviews
Berwyn , IL
the mini  tweezers were such a lifesaver!!! they are super travel friendly and get the job done. this dynamic duo keeps my quick growing brow hairs at bay. 10/10 recommend these to anyone looking for some quality tweezers that are not super expensive.
Arizona
the ones i got were a bit pricey to my like ($14) but they are the best little tweezers i had. grab to like every single hair no mater how small it was.. i never really found a use for the very pointy one . i keep buying them every time i lose them ..
Dark Brown
Cotulla , TX
Love these little guys so much! Work exactly the same as my Tweezermans but at a way better price. I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup pouch, just in case of an "emergency". Super cute and good quality
Dark Brown
Austin, TX
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go uploaded by Karen A.
I always have this Revlon Mini Tweezers on my purse, for emergency of crazy ugly hair 😂 to remove it this is so small so you can keep it anywhere it could be on your jeans pockets and actually are really cute
manteca
I have these in my purse and at home. I use these for multi purpose besides plucking my eyebrows. My daughter likes to stuff things like tissues into her nostrils and ear (i mean super deep), so these tweezers come in handy for tissue surgery removal! They're also great for removing splinters. Wish the gripping portion has a rubber grip for more comfort.
Sulphur
Holy Grail tweezers. This set is soo nice and the perfect size. It comes with one angled tweezer and one pointed tweezer. It is so well made and grabs onto the tiniest, most thin of hairs without any issue. Just make sure to hide it from your husband because mine can't seem to leave them where they belong since he found out how nice they were LOL
Light Brown
Evans City, PA
I love that these tweezers are small and that they come in two different tip shapes, one pointy and one slanted. This makes it really easy to have precision when it comes to tweezing your brows. I've had these tweezers for over 3 years and they're still in great shape!
Brunette
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
The pointed tweezers are the only ones I use and I refuse to use any others. They work SO WELL! I never have to struggle to grab little hairs. Price is very reasonable as well so you can’t go wrong! Will continue to buy these.
Medium Brown
Bakersfield, CA
I originally got this just to put lashes on , but they hav become great to use as an every day! I have bought several packs , super cute and worth it! Love the packaging and the price ! Has became pretty much the only ones that I use! Definitely great for displaying also !!!!!
Brunette
Snohomish , WA
I've bought several of these little mini duos over the years. Several different designers have released various prints. These have a really nice point to get splinters or exact plucking. I've honestly never used the slanted other than once because it took my skin
Dark Blonde