For Beautiful Brows On The Go
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go contains a slant and point tip for cleaning and shaping brows and is perfect for air travel

• Stainless Steel
  • Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
  • Perfectly aligned tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go!
Product Highlights
Love the choice between the slant and pointed tweezers. Makes it easy to work with in 16 reviews
2 months agoAustin, TX
Revlon Mini Tweezer Set To Go uploaded by Karen A.
I always have this Revlon Mini Tweezers on my purse, for emergency of crazy ugly hair 😂 to remove it this is so small so you can keep it anywhere it could be on your jeans pockets and actually are really cute
3 days agoDalton, GA
I love these. I don't go anywhere without them. They're great, for when you get in different light, and realize you have a stray brow hair. They grip well. Good buy.
a month agomanteca
I have these in my purse and at home. I use these for multi purpose besides plucking my eyebrows. My daughter likes to stuff things like tissues into her nostrils and ear (i mean super deep), so these tweezers come in handy for tissue surgery removal! They're also great for removing splinters. Wish the gripping portion has a rubber grip for more comfort.
2 months agoSulphur
Holy Grail tweezers. This set is soo nice and the perfect size. It comes with one angled tweezer and one pointed tweezer. It is so well made and grabs onto the tiniest, most thin of hairs without any issue. Just make sure to hide it from your husband because mine can't seem to leave them where they belong since he found out how nice they were LOL
2 months agoEvans City, PA
I love that these tweezers are small and that they come in two different tip shapes, one pointy and one slanted. This makes it really easy to have precision when it comes to tweezing your brows. I've had these tweezers for over 3 years and they're still in great shape!
2 months agoMesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
The pointed tweezers are the only ones I use and I refuse to use any others. They work SO WELL! I never have to struggle to grab little hairs. Price is very reasonable as well so you can’t go wrong! Will continue to buy these.
2 months agoBakersfield, CA
I originally got this just to put lashes on , but they hav become great to use as an every day! I have bought several packs , super cute and worth it! Love the packaging and the price ! Has became pretty much the only ones that I use! Definitely great for displaying also !!!!!
2 months agoHayden, AL
These are really great to keep in your purse! I use them when needed, and I’m on the go! I absolutely would not change anything about this product at all! There is absolutely no comparison whatsoever! Yes, I definitely will recommend this to others!
a month agoCumberland, md
These tweezers are wonderful. Very small with a case to carry them wherever you go. They're very on-point when you are tweezing it gets the job done, no fuss. definitely would pass the word along for anyone to try them they are worth buying.
2 months ago
I’ve had my tweezers for years and I love it! I like the case that came with it. The tweezers themselves are great! They have such an amazing grip for those hard to grab hairs. And the design is super adorbs.