BY REVLON

Revlon Midnight Swirl Lip Lustre
  • "I'm in love with this product. It's so creamy and super long lasting. So adorable too. I can always find these products on sale. It was my first time using their lip gloss and I'll continue to buy it." in 3 reviews
Riya D.
I think this is an okayish lipstain. I have had better ones to be honest. For the price this is good too but it is not long lasting at all. I got it at CVS and it was my first time. I like the options with the shades though. I might buy one if I am into the shade!
magaly g.
I like the colour variety they have. They feel nice on the lips and are inexpensive. You can find them at Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens, and anywhere where they sell revlon.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
A couple years ago when I was 17, I wore this gloss nonstop! It was my staple makeup piece. I'm vary pale, but this taupy type color really flatters me and seems to bring color to my face. I always loved how smooth it was and I LOVED how it smelled! (It smells like a grape wine or something, sooo nice). It only had a HINT of shimmer so it didn't look gaudy like most glosses are today. Needless to say I was crushed the day I went to buy more and saw that they had stopped selling it.
But a while ago it crossed my mind and I wondered if maybe there were some tubes on here, and I was so thrilled when I saw there were!
marigie e.
houston
i dont often use a lipstick product because it makes my lips dry if my lips dont want it.. but this one is just right for me i never felt the dryness of my lips whenever i used this one.. i would love to recommend it to everyone.
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
The Revlon Limited Edition Midnight Swirl Lip Lustre, Sassy Sangria, 070 is an incredible product that makes me look absolutely flawless! It is affordable and widely available. I would totally recommend it to anyone!
ashley d.
I really liked using this product. I am usually very picky about my make up products even though I don't usually wear a lot of it. My face breaks out a lot with certain products so I have to be careful what I choose to,use.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
I am not normally a "bright red" lipstick wearer, but when I saw this Limited Edition color, I COULD NOT STAY AWAY! I am so happy that I splurged a little more than I normally would and bought this. I don't normally buy Revlon lip products, but I am happy with this one. The pigment is rich and thick. The stick is strong and does not break easily. Most importantly, the wear feels like forever! Once on, it doesn't smudge and I actually timed myself and wore this for 8 hours the other day with very little color loss. So happy with this product.
Rosa T.
Pomona
The lipstick is awesome it looks so great on my lips I loved it ,it also lasted throughout the whole day and never smeered on my face  I recomend that you try out this product the color is also so flattering .
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
These are my absolute favorite lip glosses. They can’t be beat. They smell great and look really good. I love them and wish they’d bring them back as they were seasonal.
Tafv M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great pigment! Bought at a drugstore so I didn't go in with high expectations! Buts it actually very good! The price was decent for the lipstick. And it's long wearing when you apply at least 2 coats to begin with!