BeautyNailNail ToolsRevlon
Men's Series Dual-Ended Nail Clipper

Revlon Men's Series™ Dual-Ended Nail Clipper

The guys' finger and toenail clipper

Can you use this for toe nails as well?
why have these broke so easy?
Are these good? Like do they get dull and not work as well anymore or do they stay sharp
Start your review of Revlon Men's Series™ Dual-Ended Nail Clipper!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,197 reviews
Revlon Men's Series™ Dual-Ended Nail Clipper uploaded by Dina H.
I like these clippers because of the thing in the middle. I don’t know if I’m using them in the fashion that they were intended for. But they work great to scrape icky stuff out of your nails such as dirt after gardening or paint after a painting project. I didn’t even know that there was a difference between men and women’s clippers. My husband and I share. They work nice on my nails as well. My middle thing got lost in my pair and I could not find the other ones for picture purposes. But I still use them. I would recommend these. They are pretty inexpensive and I believe I got these from Walmart.
Ikimberly B.
Garden City
THESE WORK AMAZING.  GREAT QUALITY!  VERY STURDY AND CLIP WELL. FIRST TIME USINGS THESE BRAND AND THEY WORK WELL.  NO CONS ALL GOOD WELL MADE AND HAVE A GOOD VALUE COMPARED TO OTHER BRANDS THAT BREAK AFTER A FEW USES.  YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO OTHERS
Leyla Y.
That nail clip is nice I use that once and work very well. And te price was very nice too I recommend it to all my friends
Anderu N.
Renton, WA
I actually like these clippers the most our of all of the ones I've owned, and I've owned quite a bit. I have really thin nails that crack a lot when nail clippers are too strong/hard. These make the cut curved and doesn't cut more than where it clips. Also, the file is super convenient on these, and sturdy. I've had these nail clippers for a couple of years now and they have yet to rust on me, which is an A+ for durability. My Sally Hansen and Tweezeman ones rusted pretty quickly due to sanitizing them, but even when. I sanitize these, they stay looking brand new.
Christina O.
Pembroke
I purchase these at a dollar General for 1.00 they did a amazing job I enjoyed them they worked great... Recommend to anyone .
Courtney H.
Walker
I love these nail clippers. They’re sharp and give you the look you need. They’re also good on price. I’ve bought multiple times. Easy to use.
Jordan H.
Taylorsville, MS
Small and easy to use and take with me anywhere I gotta say it doesn't split my nails like some
Emily G.
Springfield, IL
I have had these nail clippers for quite some time and have never had any issues with them. They still cut well and don't feel flimsy.
lex B.
Rochester
Very precise! I loved it Revlon Create-a-Shape 2-In-1 Nail Clip it was everything i expected and more.  It shapes my nails to perfection. Especially acrylic nails. I will contnue to purchase this product in the new future. And I also recommend that you do to. I will definitely buy thus product again
Courtney H.
Cullman, AL
Clips so well and is actually sharp so you don't have to keep on trying, like some cheap brands of nail clippers