BY REVLON #86 in Nail Tools

Specifically Designed for Men. Precision-crafted stainless steel tools for strength and durability

•Includes Safety Scissors, Nail Clipper, Tweezer, Nail File & Pusher
•Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Gabi M.
Marshall
I know its for men but we all know their stuff works! Best tweezers I've ever owned and I've had them a year, I use the scissors to trim my brows, only thing missing from the kit is needlenose tweezers!
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
Great grooming kit for men! My husband keeps this in his travel bag for overnight trips. It has all the essentials he would need while on business or vacation. I would definitely recommend this product! Good quality & affordable!
April F.
del city, OK
I love Revlon stuff and was excited when I seen the Mens grooming kit available. I feel Revlon makes such high quality stuff and when buying something I want to last, I will go with Revlon.
Casey C.
White Post, VA
The kit is small and convenient enough that I can keep it in an average purse. Like that the finger and toe clippers are two in one. Does a good job clipping. Comes with an Emory board that I'm assuming is long lasting.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Perfect for my man it's easy for on the go! Love a man who takes care of himself so I make sure my man looks good and not all crazy when he leaves the house !
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
My wife gifted me this since I'm never home due to my job. I like it a lot. It helps keep me looking clean for my job. It has everything i need.
Diana L.
I would buy this for my man, but ill use it instead! Its easy to use. You can have it in your purse! Its small. And it saves your life!
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
This is just overly expensive for such a tiny grooming kit. Again, it works. But not work all the money. Wouldn't purchase again.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Me and my husband are using this set of nail tools .. It's good & not expensive at all.
We bought it from Wal-Mart.