BY REVLON

Specifically Designed for Men. 2 in 1 clipper for both hands and feet. Made from stainless steel for strength and durability

• Sharp blades for precise clipping
• Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Reviews (1921)
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
These are solid standard clippers that have lasted me for at least 1 year. I opt for buying products that are advertised for men as they seem to be sturdier and straightforward. I recommend these clippers. Will buy again when they break but it seems like that won’t be for a while
RunWay K.
Sharp!!! No more chipped edge after clipping! Just be aware that you might clip too deep. I used to get Japanese ones when traveling there, but I am glad that I can just get thise efficient tool at home!!
Gotta have at least 1 at home and 1 for travel!!
Jazmine G.
Ive owned this for a long time and it still works great. I use this every time I do my nails. I recommend this to anyone who wants a quick and easy way to cut or trim their nails. Perfect for at home use or to travel with. Great product overall! Love love love!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I like this nail clipper because it has multiple uses. I don’t know why it’s labeled for men, honestly, because it’s just as good for women. I purchased at Walmart, and would definitely recommend it for clipping your nails and having a quick file in the same session.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s a great nail clipper, both for hand nails and toe nails. You can never have enough as I lose mine all the time and when I do buy it’s always revlon, tweezerman, or sally. And I like revlon it’s always fairly priced especially at ulta they sometimes have deals on them. These are great and durable they never gave me any problems. I would buy again when I lose it lol
ash m.
sprimg
Besides the fact that the men’s one is the only one that works great, I love these. I don’t use the little file on them but I do use them for the little hook and the clippers and they’re pretty great. They’re curved to fit your nail and sting enough for natural finger nails, acrylics, and toe nails
Julia T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are the perfect size ! I have little nail beds and often have a hard time finding a nail clipper that isn’t too big for my nails. I found these at Walmart and so happy I did ! I recommend these for anyone with little nails like mine !
Kathy G.
West Webster
These I use weekly on my husbands nails hands and feet. They grip wonderfully. I never have a problem with them. They are made very good and not cheap like other ones that I have used and purchased where the top handle part had broken off 😡
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
This product does exactly what it is bought to do. I bought mind at Walgreens for a reasonable price. This is the first time I bought it mainly because these last a long time. If mine breaks or becomes dull, I would buy again. Recommend.
Gina A.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty reliable nail clipper. I enjoy its multifaceted used to also trim cuticles and to remove grime from my nail beds. Would recommend this type of nail clipper over traditional ones, but needs to be replaced after a year or two.
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
Are these good? Like do they get dull and not work as well anymore or do they stay sharp

Walmart