BY REVLON #11 in Nail Clippers

Specifically Designed for Men. 2 in 1 clipper for both hands and feet. Made from stainless steel for strength and durability

• Sharp blades for precise clipping
• Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Lydda L.
Miami Beach
These are solid standard clippers that have lasted me for at least 1 year. I opt for buying products that are advertised for men as they seem to be sturdier and straightforward. I recommend these clippers. Will buy again when they break but it seems like that won’t be for a while
Jayy L.
I bought a pair of these a while back and they were awful! They were super flimsy and broke about a week after purchasing them! maybe it was just from where i bought them again but i wont be using these any more! I give them a one star becayse they were a great price.
RunWay K.
Sharp!!! No more chipped edge after clipping! Just be aware that you might clip too deep. I used to get Japanese ones when traveling there, but I am glad that I can just get thise efficient tool at home!!
Gotta have at least 1 at home and 1 for travel!!
Jazmine G.
Ive owned this for a long time and it still works great. I use this every time I do my nails. I recommend this to anyone who wants a quick and easy way to cut or trim their nails. Perfect for at home use or to travel with. Great product overall! Love love love!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I like this nail clipper because it has multiple uses. I don’t know why it’s labeled for men, honestly, because it’s just as good for women. I purchased at Walmart, and would definitely recommend it for clipping your nails and having a quick file in the same session.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s a great nail clipper, both for hand nails and toe nails. You can never have enough as I lose mine all the time and when I do buy it’s always revlon, tweezerman, or sally. And I like revlon it’s always fairly priced especially at ulta they sometimes have deals on them. These are great and durable they never gave me any problems. I would buy again when I lose it lol
Danielle A.
Dallas, TX
I cut my nails very often as I am a musician. I love how crisp these cutters keep my nails. They cut with precision and they’re very easy to use. I bought it at my local grocery store a year ago and have been using it ever since! I definitely recommend!
ash m.
sprimg
Besides the fact that the men’s one is the only one that works great, I love these. I don’t use the little file on them but I do use them for the little hook and the clippers and they’re pretty great. They’re curved to fit your nail and sting enough for natural finger nails, acrylics, and toe nails
Alisa C.
Spring, TX
These clippers are not good for clipping toes, but get the job done for finger nails. It has this metal file thing that flips out. I sometimes use it to clean the dirt out from under my nails, but I don’t use it often and don’t find it necessary.
Jules T.
These are the perfect size ! I have little nail beds and often have a hard time finding a nail clipper that isn’t too big for my nails. I found these at Walmart and so happy I did ! I recommend these for anyone with little nails like mine !
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
Are these good? Like do they get dull and not work as well anymore or do they stay sharp