BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Saniah C.
It's a great product really nice formula the brush is the perfect thickness in the bristles improvement levels are very low I don't think it needs improving just on the height of the bristles
MICHELLE L.
Wasn't a huge fan because it left me with raccoon eyes. I would try it again for just running out the door and coming home again. I have issues with mascara running in the first place.
Rebecca M.
Unionville, MO
I find that whenever I use this product it makes my eyes look bigger. I never have any problems with it clumping like mascara I have used in the past, very long lasting and easy to apply.
Jessica V.
Fort Kent, ME
Love love love this mascara! It's a great quality drugstore mascara! Love the look it gives my eyelashes! Would recommend to anyone looking to try out a new product!
Marissa S.
This mascara bomb as hell make sure you get it it makes my lashes look like false eyelashes very dramatic. Changes you can see happening with this mascara stay tuned with this mascara and it's never bad to always have it stay around with it no matter what
Jacqueline L.
Winston Salem, NC
I love how long and full my eyelashes look. It also dries daily quickly. The only issue I have when using it is that it clumps easily and is hard to undo the clumps.
Amanda M.
I love this one! I bought it at Walgreens, when they had it 50%. I will keep buying it because it makes my eyelashes look so full and stays on all day without smearing.
Rosa B.
San Francisco, CA
This mascara works great for those who have longer lashes, it took a few layers but eventually worked. One thing is that it runs after a a while and do not yawn because it easily runs.
Makenna H.
Higdon, AL
I love how this mascara makes my lashes look. The wand is perfect and makes it easy to get into the base of your lashes. My only complaint is this mascara does burn if you get it too close or into your eye.
Lindsay D.
Love the big applying tip makes it super easy!! Very long lasting and no clumps!! I'm a first time user but I will definitely buy it again I usually use it everyday!! I will definitely buy again!!!!!!!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?