BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Heather B.
Bristol
Very impressed with this mascara. I have very thin short lashes . This made them much more visible , and no clumping !  Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Megan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ever since I started using this people have complemented me on how long and full my eyelashes look! I think this is one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever used!!
Luna M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras!! It makes my lashes longer and I love ittttt!!!! I've used this mascara over a year now and I really recommend it because it's worth the price !
Jennifer W.
Absolutely in love with this mascara. I tried it today and it leaves my eyelashes super long. Today's sale was .49 with the $4 off coupon. Best sale ever!! Love Revlon!
Gabby A.
I love this brand because it has water proof and I love it because I can be looking pretty under water and the makeup doesn't get ruined and it's really easy to apply
Madison H.
Centerville, OH
I don't recommended this mascara to anyone , it's expensive for what it is and if you have full lashes like me, good luck on getting all that coverage with such a small wand.
Nicole A.
I thought this product was very good for the price, but it dried up fairly fast. I bought it from Walgreens, but I have had more luck with other brands. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but it was still a good product.
Nancy V.
Passaic, NJ
When I had first tried it, it was so amazing. For someone who has such short eyelashes, this mascara made mine look a lot more longer. I love the brush for it because it helps when trying to avoid clumps. It isn't too heavy and I'll be guilty of sleeping or napping with it on and it doesn't already come off. I work 6 to 7 hour shifts and it stays in place. I've had my heart broken and it has run down a bit but it isn't a daily kind of thing. I've switched to this mascara because it is easier to remove when coming home from work.
teh f.
easy to apply lower and upper eyelashes. can use a daily to pop out you eye. and a affordable for everyone. same quantity for high product and i would like to try all type of this maskara.
Amanda M.
I love this one! I bought it at Walgreens, when they had it 50%. I will keep buying it because it makes my eyelashes look so full and stays on all day without smearing.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?