BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ashley R.
Stanton, CA
I bought this item on a whim, thinking it would just be your average mascara. I don't usually wear mascara, but boy was this different. It really is a dramatic mascara, however I do think it is a tad bit too wet. I would buy again just for the sake of having one, but it wasn't a life changer.
Priscilla G.
I love the way this makes my lashes look! The wand is so nice and not huge like some drugstore mascaras can be. Its just the right size for me to get into the corner of my eye and get some product on my baby lashes.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Revlon ultra volume mascara is worth a try ! It really does make my eyes pop and give it the extra volume I need . I love the way it looks . It is very easy to apply and is a nice wand .
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
It is a good product. It adds volume like it's told. I tried a lot of mascaras that it didn't apply evenly, but this one does it. So I am happy with that result. The color is good too, really black.
I recommend it.
Kelly R.
One of my favorite mascaras. Price is great & coupons are always available. Great brush for people with thin short eyelashes. Lasts along time & doesn't smudge. Love the flat tube too.
E S.
Columbus, OH
I needed something to color my light lashes, but not be crusty, that would stay all day, but also wash off easily at night. This delivers! No crumbling, no freaky spider lashes. Just color, stay, and washable.
Heidi B.
I was excited to try this and was greatly disappointed. It takes forever to dry down and even then still transfers onto my eyelid or just below my eye just while wearing it throughout the day.
Tiffany wallop w.
Seaford, DE
This mascara has those little lengthening fibers in it that that's supposed to be super lengthening to your lashes and they they do your makes you feel like your lashes are to the roof
Amie K.
Rollingstone, MN
Must be allergic to something in here... looked amazing & thought it would be awesome on... but my eyes itched & felt like there was something in them! Love the way it looked at first.
Kathryn L.
Pretty good product but certainly not ultra volume like it says. It's your typical mediocre mascara. Not terrible but not awesome either. The applicator looks pretty standard. Not very impressed with this product.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?