BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jamila O.
I love this mascara a lot because, it gives my eyelashes volume and it's long lasting, you can wear it for 24 hours and I'll still stay on. I use this to school almost every day and it does it's job.
Yoqtan C.
Pomona , CA
This mascara is a great it really does amazing work in this one coat I'm amazed at it but it does not compare to the covergirl mascara I got this at target and I do recommend it but is not my cup of tea
Juliana S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this mascara. The wand is my favorite part. It is small so it is easy to get the product on all of your lashes. The one con is that some product does fall on to your face after a little while.
Connie W.
Pros
Defining
Lengthening
Not clumpy

Cons
Doesn't really hold a curl
Seems to smudge more than other waterproof mascaras

Price
$6+ for 0.28 oz / 8.5 ml

Verdict
Rating: C
I didn't see great reviews for this mascara or any of the new Revlon mascaras, but I found a $5 off coupon on Facebook, so this ended up being ~$1 plus tax for me. I actually think this isn't a terrible mascara... But it weighs my thin lashes down, so the length is basically useless when you can barely see your lashes. Unfortunately this is the first waterproof mascara I've tried that doesn't hold a curl, maybe it's the fibers.

Repurchase?

Would I recommend it?
If you don't have problems keeping your lashes curled these might be ok
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
i found this mascara to be watery and it did not do anything that it claims to do. i feel like it makes my eye lashes looks droopy and clumpy. also the wand easily lets the make up get on the eyelids.
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
Love this mascara and brand.  The mascara makes your eye lashes look thick and longer.  It is easy to apply and doesn't clump up.  You can also get this brand at any of the major stores.  I use mascara daily, it is one of the little bit of makeup I put on daily.
Anastasia L.
Barker, NY
I use this mascara everyday. I love the length and volume this mascara gives me. I purchased this at Wal-Mart but I have seen it in several other stores. I use the black mascara. I would highly recommend this to any of my friends.
Breckyn G.
The brush was so small. The formula for the mascara was so clumpy and didn't make lashes any longer. Took a very long time to dry. It didn't dried up but I wouldn't recommend it. Cheep but didn't work.
My C.
Orlando, FL
These can give your lashes some boost to them, these little packages are very plain yet their cute, I have used three of these products in the collection, there are lower lashes, and your normal lashes
Karley P.
This is a great mascara for daily use! The packaging can be in the way sometimes because of its odd shape. Very affordable! Great quality! A good amount of product! I would recommend! Easy to wash off.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?